Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a really weird My Way Out Forum - i think it's a copy or hacker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i googled "my way out", it came up with this really weird website (don't like it), that is sort of set out like this one, but has a whole lot of bugs in it. I don't like it!

Please organisers of this site, don't use that format, stick to this one! It's easy to use and familiar :goodjob:

What's going on?
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Hi Change - I too got that site, I alway google so I don't have to add to my favourites at work!! I almost took as real cause it said I had been upgraded! Take care everyone not to use it
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know change.....
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Same thing happened to me
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Nope not sure about that as I type the webpage for this place directly at the top.. so not sure what is going on there!
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

me too is it really not a good one??

Comment

Hi All
              I am just guessing here - as I got the same page as you all did. It looks like what is being pulled up is the OLD version of the MWO site- prior to changing to this host/format. if you look at the dates- they are all from 2006 and before.... some names are familiar and some are not. Not sure why- but I think this is what it is. Maybe one of the more senior members (one of the 'oldies' )- could confirm or deny?
              thanks
              -Sheep

Comment

I do have MWO bookmarked but it is taking me into a weird old site. Anyone know what is up?

Comment

and me and when I got banned before( a big mix up of course) I had ole turtle neck for company for three dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

pmsl Limers!!

Yep I was directed to that site too so I just type in mywayout forums in Google and I get here..
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

i get put thru to that site but if i click on community it brings me here so i guess it is an old site but ok twitch xxx

Comment

The Sheep is correct. Nothing sinister, it was the old MWO site from '05. The old site was originally hosted by Ezboard and in June 06 we migrated across to the current vBulletin because it had many enhanced features. Like additional smilies and things ...

Comment

The Old Site comes up whenever I type in the usual url for MWO - Can it be fixed?

Comment

I'm not having any troubles, and I always type it in google.

Comment

I had issues last night, but ok if I type /community
                              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X