A new day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new day

Sincere thanks to everyone who responded to my recent posts, its amazing how encouraging this is, please feel free to send pm. I feel that I gain more and more strength to fight this battle every time I visit MWO. Day 2 again so here goes! not needing to take so many painkillers now for my broken arm after setback last week. Its so true that every cloud has silver lining cos I can't drive to the Offie (liquor store) now that my left hand is snookered for changing gear! :H Trying to eat well and taking vitamins etc, and to resist the temptation to ask partner to go for booze, (My drinking brain is very manipulative but then you all know what I mean) Have a good day everyone, Stay strong. :thanks:

A new day

Hi dinnysis,

Glad to hear you sounding so upbeat! Day 2 is great.. Maybe come join us in the 30-day challenge? Its going to be tough.. ive not done 30 days for a long time.. You are sounding so strong.. keep going as you are, you are doing so well.. this site has helped me heaps aswell - we are so lucky to find this place! best wishes for you on your journey,
    Katie xx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

A new day

Thank you KatieB for kind words, much appreciated, will think about 30 day challenge (yikes)!

Comment

A new day

Dinnysis, it really is true that every cloud has a silver lining!!!! Carry on being strong and you WIll DO IT!!!!

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

A new day

How are you doing today Dinnysis?
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

A new day

Hi K9Lover, thank you for asking, I'm ok today but I'm afraid being off work is proving to be a great excuse to drink but finding comfort and hope as always on here. Hope you are well.

Comment

A new day

Thank you betty boop, hope you are well.

Comment

A new day

Hi Dinnysis,
                All of us on here know what a struggle it is, otherwise we wouldn't be here. There are so many "excuses" we can come up with, my excuses were "I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm lonely, I'm bored, it's Monday, it's raining...etc, etc..." you get the point. There comes a time when we just have to make up our minds and do it.
                Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help or support you.
                Stay positive!
                K9
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

A new day

Thank you K9. x

Comment

Working...
                  X