Army Thread 13th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th May

yay lunch time, took a walk to a hotel for a real dear bap, had a fight with my boss and didn't want lunch with him as well

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

OK 5 mins for a sambo and a cuppa, what yis want to talk about?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

one2many;855782 wrote: Hiya brats.....You reminded me JC,bought pigs ears yest, myst give Alfie one..

I am eating golf ball chewing gums now..I could just eat all day..so not like me..
        Yeah I know... absolutely starving here too

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

Wanna stop fighting with your boss, he is the boss thats the rules, if you keep doing it you will lose and then you will be unemployed and then you will be sad.

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

KTAB;855789 wrote: Wanna stop fighting with your boss, he is the boss thats the rules, if you keep doing it you will lose and then you will be unemployed and then you will be sad.
            :H:H:H:H:H
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

They are not real fights as such, more like I am the boss I am never ever wrong, even when you prove me wrong I am never wrong.. he's ok, he is just bored, from a team of 40 to just me, he is a little micro managing

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

just a quick good afternoon

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

Good afternoon young Mario

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

Let him live in his own little fantasy world, you know better. Anyway if you do get the sack you will never be able to afford some nice saucepans and will be confined to the dreaded microwave for eternity.

Oney have you been to the shops yet? I doubt you will make that recipe, prove me wrong.

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

KTAB;855799 wrote: Let him live in his own little fantasy world, you know better. Anyway if you do get the sack you will never be able to afford some nice saucepans and will be confined to the dreaded microwave for eternity.

Oney have you been to the shops yet? I doubt you will make that recipe, prove me wrong.
                      I did go to the shops but the aubergines they had were very wrikled and not the best so will try again tomorrow...got some lovely Boilie cheese tho and home made brown bread, tortilla chips and cracjers..ohh and pate.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

hi ktab & wannachange, I am having a great day,getting rid of some old baggage i had

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

hi 1,2many

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

Hi Mario. Sambos scoffed, tea nearly drunk, now where did I put those plain choccy digestives :scratchinhead:

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

mario;855803 wrote: hi ktab & wannachange, I am having a great day,getting rid of some old baggage i had
                              Whats her name?

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

mario;855803 wrote: hi ktab & wannachange, I am having a great day,getting rid of some old baggage i had
                                Literally?? Throwing shite out or cleaning outyer headspace?

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X