Army Thread 13th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th May

one2many;856113 wrote: I want to see pic od said pots coz I don't believe that Mr Smokeless will buy them...

Hate when those little walk around/hardware shops close down...

I am stuffed..
    What did ya have or should I ask
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

Thanks, K. Think I understand. Some of my cookware is 100 yrs. old.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

sunshine_gg;856121 wrote: TOTALLY, Stirly! :H
        Although... I'm only an honorary canuck gal
        If you can put up with the weather for that many years, you're a true Canuck!! And....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

As you might have gathered I love cooking so when we moved into the new house Mrs KTAB raided her piggy bank and bought a double oven, double grill, six hob, range cooker to go with my expensive pots
          Having said that, tonight we are having something thrown out of the freezer and into the oven however :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

stirly-girly;856132 wrote: If you can put up with the weather for that many years, you're a true Canuck!! And....

Oh yeh lets hear it for the army gals :applaud::bananacomputer::alf::armsaround:

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

KTAB;856134 wrote: As you might have gathered I love cooking so when we moved into the new house Mrs KTAB raided her piggy bank and bought a double oven, double grill, six hob, range cooker to go with my expensive pots
              Having said that, tonight we are having something thrown out of the freezer and into the oven however :H:H:H
              Hey KTAB. Well at least it won't be microwaved....:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

rubywillow;856131 wrote: Thanks, K. Think I understand. Some of my cookware is 100 yrs. old.
                :jumpwow:

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

KTAB;856136 wrote: Oh yeh lets hear it for the army gals :applaud::bananacomputer::alf::armsaround:
                  This seems like a good time to join in

Hello, gurlz...
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

well ive calmed down now (no more yukky smoking). got in with docs tomorrow. its bloody annoying, i had to get shirty with the reception... and i know its not their fault. other half came in pissed as a fart and started putting the world to rights.. noooooo. so i trotted of to the car boot sale and treated myself to lots of smellies and plants and stuff (i just love stuff, cheap stuff). think he's now asleep so no more bollocks talk... was i really like that... no, i was 10 times worse.. ho hum, im glad tomorrow is another day, im fed up with this one now... oh and the garage hasnt come to pick up my car as arranged.... grrrrrr (little grrr). ho hum, i feel choccie coming on.... o bugger im diabetic. right the dogs are in for a long walk... tum ti tum
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

tiptronic_ct;856139 wrote: This seems like a good time to join in

Hello, gurlz...
                      You can only join in if you lose the fag....

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

So apart from that your are in grand form Spud?

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

www.biggreenegg
                          We finally got one of these last year, K. Grills, smokes, dries, bakes, but theyare dear to buy. LOVE it. We cook a lot on it.
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

Onwards & upwards, Spuds :l
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

yeaaah.. army gals.. i have a great lara croft fancy dress outfit... it looked great before i got a beer belly.... doesnt quite work now... grrrrr
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 13th May

spuddleduck;856140 wrote: well ive calmed down now (no more yukky smoking). got in with docs tomorrow. its bloody annoying, i had to get shirty with the reception... and i know its not their fault. other half came in pissed as a fart and started putting the world to rights.. noooooo. so i trotted of to the car boot sale and treated myself to lots of smellies and plants and stuff (i just love stuff, cheap stuff). think he's now asleep so no more bollocks talk... was i really like that... no, i was 10 times worse.. ho hum, im glad tomorrow is another day, im fed up with this one now... oh and the garage hasnt come to pick up my car as arranged.... grrrrrr (little grrr). ho hum, i feel choccie coming on.... o bugger im diabetic. right the dogs are in for a long walk... tum ti tum
                                Good job on getting seen, Spuck. Let us know, OK?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X