Healthy Nutritional Cleansing/Weight Loss Called Isagenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody. I know we all here are fighting some sort of substance abuse battle and are all wanting to be healthy. I just want to throw it out there about a product I've been doing called Isagenix. It is nutritional full body cleansing. I did it to get the AL, Percoset, and Valium out of my body and I do it daily for nutrition. The shakes are really yummy and give you all 92 trace minerals your body needs daily. The side effect is weight loss. During a 9 day cleanse, statistically a woman will lose 8-10 lbs and a man could lose 10-12 lbs. I had been doing Isagenix for the past 6 months but still binge drinking. I would take Isagenix because it helped clear the AL out of my system and gave me the nutrients I lost from the AL itself or from barfing my guts out. obviously, Isagenix was not developed for this purpose. My goal now is to continue on Isagenix and get really healthy and fit. My husband has lost 31 lbs on Isagenix. He doesn't have a drinking problem. He did it to cleanse, lose weight, and be able to be really active again. It has worked wonders. I would be a lot better off with the Isagenix if I hadn't been boozing it up. I can't wait to see how I can transform doing it and leaving out the alcohol.

If anyone is interested in more info or in learning how to get Isagenix, PM me and I'll help you.

Take Care Family
    Frangipani

Last night of binge drinking May 4, 2010

AF Since May 5, 2010

Isagenix Nutritional Cleansing

BTW, Isagenix is less expensive than WW, Jenny Craig, and a lot of other programs out there I recently discovered. Not trying to push it here. Everyone can make their own choice. I just can speak on the benefits I have received with Isagenix. PM me if you want to chat about it.
    Frangipani

AF Since May 5, 2010

Comment

Hi Frangipani,

Is this something that is available from the Health food shop or prescription only.

Thanks for the post.

I've cut about a million calories a day out by cutting out AL
      but sadly not lost a damn gram
      Happy to be back

Comment

Hi Jacqrabbit,

I am now able to actually sign people up for Isagenix. If you're interested, PM me. Check out the website first at www.isagenix.com and see if you like what you read. Like I said, I had been doing Isagenix for the last 6 months but I was also drinking often. When I recently did a cleanse to remove the al and prescription meds it was a miracle. I felt crappy for a couple of days and then I felt energized. I haven't drank since May 4th and have continued to do Isagenix everyday and I'm feeling a lot better. I would've been completely transformed if I hadn't had kept the damn booze in my diet. Here's hoping to no more booze though...for ANY of us!!!
        Frangipani

AF Since May 5, 2010

Comment

Working...
        X