Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a gene that encodes a protein that is a member of the M49 family of metallopeptidases. This cytoplasmic protein binds a single zinc ion with its zinc-binding motif (HELLGH) and has post-proline dipeptidyl aminopeptidase activity, cleaving Xaa-Pro dipeptides from the N-termini of proteins. Increased activity of this protein is associated with endometrial and ovarian cancers. Alternate transcriptional splice variants have been characterized.

It is also the amount of posts tip has made to date.

Heres looking for 10,072 more!

:goodjob:

It's also a Bugzilla Bug but is not yet resolved

Comment

:H :H :H :H :H

Yis are all going to get banned!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

wannachange;857333 wrote: It's also a Bugzilla Bug but is not yet resolved
        It ain't a bug, its a feature
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

wannachange;857330 wrote: Is a gene that encodes a protein that is a member of the M49 family of metallopeptidases. This cytoplasmic protein binds a single zinc ion with its zinc-binding motif (HELLGH) and has post-proline dipeptidyl aminopeptidase activity, cleaving Xaa-Pro dipeptides from the N-termini of proteins. Increased activity of this protein is associated with endometrial and ovarian cancers. Alternate transcriptional splice variants have been characterized.
          You scared the shit out of me!!! Thought Id logged on to the wrong site......... :H
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

tiptronic_ct;857336 wrote: It ain't a bug, its a feature
            :H:H:H
            And thank you for calling Tech Support
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

wannachange;857330 wrote: Is a gene that encodes a protein that is a member of the M49 family of metallopeptidases. This cytoplasmic protein binds a single zinc ion with its zinc-binding motif (HELLGH) and has post-proline dipeptidyl aminopeptidase activity, cleaving Xaa-Pro dipeptides from the N-termini of proteins. Increased activity of this protein is associated with endometrial and ovarian cancers. Alternate transcriptional splice variants have been characterized.
              It is also the amount of posts tip has made to date.
              Heres looking for 10,072 more!
              :H:H:H:H
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Perhaps this was what he was trying for??Sonin 10075 Laser Target Range Finder
                by Sonin
                3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
                17 Reviews
                5 star: (4)
                4 star: (5)
                3 star: (2)
                2 star: (2)
                1 star: (4)

› See all 17 customer reviews...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                List Price: $58.64
                Price: $27.95
                You Save: $30.69 (52%)
                o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

In Stock.
                Ships from and sold by OpticsPlanet, Inc.

Only 4 left in stock--order soon.

2 new from $27.95

What Do Customers Ultimately Buy After Viewing This Item?
                43% buy the item featured on this page:
                Sonin 10075 Laser Target Range Finder 3.2 out of 5 stars (17)
                $27.95

25% buy
                Sonin 10275 Laser Targeting Range Finder II 5.0 out of 5 stars (1)
                $29.05

20% buy
                Bosch DLR165K Laser Distance Measuring Device 4.5 out of 5 stars (111)
                $109.95

6% buy
                Sonin DT110 Inchmate Measurement Conversion Calculator 4.6 out of 5 stars (16)
                $19.95

Explore similar items

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customers Viewing This Page May Be Interested in These Sponsored Links (What's this?)
                10075 opens new browser window
                RockAuto Auto Parts - Buy replacement parts for your vehicle at every day low prices.
                Advertise on AmazonSee a problem with these advertisements? Let us know
                What problem did you find?(close)

With which advertisement did you find a problem? RockAuto Auto Parts Other All

Advertisement is not relevant to this page
                Advertisement is inappropriate
                There is a problem with the advertiser's website
                Other (please describe below)

Comments

If you need help or have a question, please contact Customer Service.

Frequently Bought Together
                Customers buy this item with Sonin DT110 Inchmate Measurement Conversion Calculator Sonin
                +
                Price For Both: $47.90

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Show details

This item: Sonin 10075 Laser Target Range Finder Sonin
                In Stock.
                Ships from and sold by OpticsPlanet, Inc.
                $5.33 shipping.

Sonin DT110 Inchmate Measurement Conversion Calculator Sonin
                In Stock.
                Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
                Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Technical Details
                High-visibility laser beam zeros in for quick, accurate measurements up to 60-feet
                Measures in feet, inches, fractions of an inch, decimal feet, yards, or meters
                Stores up to seven different measurements or calibrations
                Computes areas and volumes, adds and subtracts
                Comes with a protective pouch and carries a 1-year warranty

Product Description
                Amazon.com Review>Just stand where you are, point, and press a button. That's all it takes to accurately measure distances up to 60 feet with the Sonin Range Finder. It uses ultrasonic technology, and the manufacturer says it's accurate to within 99.5 percent, plus or minus a 1/4 inch. The unit sends out narrow beams of sound waves that bounce off solid objects back to the handheld receiver. A microprocessor converts elapsed time into a distance measurement and displays it on the LCD. It also will add, subtract, figure area and volume, and store seven measurements for you with recall. We gave the Sonin a good workout, checking all kinds of dimensions and getting tape-measure-accurate results every time. Truth be told, we kept measuring things even after we knew we'd tested enough--just because it was fun. The Sonin unit runs on a 9-volt battery (it would be a nice touch if one were included) and supremely user-friendly instructions. The nine-button keypad is not intimidating, even for the mathematically challenged. There's a one-year warranty, something we always like to see, as well as a handy pouch. --Kris Jensen-Van Heste
                Product Description
                Take the guesswork out of ultrasonic distance measuring! Laser pinpoints target area for accuracy. Measures 18in. to 60 feet with accuracy up
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OMG.
                  What the hell is going on around here today? I'm so confused.

LOL
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;857385 wrote: OMG.
                    What the hell is going on around here today? I'm so confused.

LOL
                    Blame it on nicotine withdrawal
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;857396 wrote: Blame it on nicotine withdrawal
                      I think a few of us have been taking hallucinogenic substitutes
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                      X