Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I hate myself?

I tried to post you a link, but apparently I'm just not smart enough.:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Hi dontworrybehappy,

welcome to this place. You will get lots of support and advice. Starty is a stellar support.

..... And I see that Bridge has just posted and given you directions to the Underoos thread.

Great minds think alike Bridge!!

anyway, feel free to jump in wherever you find a home. :welcome:
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Do I hate myself?

It's okay, I figured out, by hitting the New Posts button all the time, you see who is online. I just went to your suggested thread and said hello.
        BeHappy

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Hello Miss Behaving. Wow! This place is amazing. Thanks.
          BeHappy

Comment

Do I hate myself?

By the way, I would like to be called Happy, if that's okay. It's a positive.
            BeHappy

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Nice to meet you, BeHappy!!!

Just don't listen to me too often: I appear to be the resident chatterbox!!! :H :H :H

Have you found this thread yet to help you make a plan for sobriety: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Do I hate myself?

:welcome: Happy I just wanted to add my hello as you have discovered you have come to a fantastic place with great advice and support, good luck on your journey :l If you fancy a hike anytime just drop in to Katie's 30 day challenge, hope to see you around :l
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Thanks so much. Love BeHappy.
                  BeHappy

Comment

Do I hate myself?

hi be happy. glad you've found us. this is an amazing place for support and advice. you will find lots of great information. read lots and let us know how you're getting on
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Hello BeHappy & WELCOME !!!
                      You already have some great advice here.
                      Just want to suggest that if u want to be known as 'BeHappy' then sign off all ur posts using that name. Otherwise people often will just use the first part of ur name.
                      Important detail I think as you have chosen to focus on the positive - great attitude!
                      Keep safe
                      Gold x
                      :sun:

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Hello behappy, I am very glad you found this site, sometimes we come across as a messing bunch of eegits but there is logic behind everything we write here and we really are all serious about this drinking problem we all have.
                        Really looking forward to hearing more from you and I wish you a pleasant journey.

Comment

Do I hate myself?

hi and welcome be happy,welcome you have found a great place with lots of support & great advice,hope to see you around.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Welcome Behappy, I hope you will be. Ditto to the above posters comments. Glad you found us.
                            Keep safe
                            KTAB
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Thanks everyone.
                              BeHappy
                              BeHappy

Comment

Do I hate myself?

Panno;857725 wrote: :If you fancy a hike anytime just drop in to Katie's 30 day challenge, hope to see you around :l
                                I have looked and looked, and cannot find Katie's 30 day challenge. Help?
                                BeHappy

Comment

Working...
                                X