Army Thread 15th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

Just a quick pop in: the slaves need to be fed...

I need to get behind the stove.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

OMG!!! Really??? :H :H :H
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Turned out to be a morning spent at the optometrist.

Mrs. T is due a new pair of glasses, and as we walked out of the place, eldest cub phoned from home to say his had broken.

Off I rushed to collect him, and took him there. Luckily the frame is still under guarantee, but obviously they didn't have a pair in stock... So back we go next weekend...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Oh, the joys of fatherhood! (and the expenses)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

The could make a temporary repair for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w[/video]]YouTube - Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

rubywillow;857879 wrote: Oh, the joys of fatherhood! (and the expenses)
              Grrrrrrrr...... Please don't remind me...

Although, it is cheaper to raise a kid than it is to drown in vodka...

So here's to fatherhood and its expenses!!!!!
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

My grands get the biggest kick out of telling me, after I've been searching for 15 minutes, that my glasses are on my head. :H
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

tiptronic_ct;857881 wrote: Grrrrrrrr...... Please don't remind me...

Although, it is cheaper to raise a kid than it is to drown in vodka...

So here's to fatherhood and its expenses!!!!!
                  Aint it the truth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Right-ee-o...

It's off to the stove I go...

Need to feed tha slaves something nice and warm in the cold weather. Just to make sure they have enough energy to be driven past their limits of endurance
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

rubywillow;857882 wrote: My grands get the biggest kick out of telling me, after I've been searching for 15 minutes, that my glasses are on my head. :H
                      :H:H:H

I'm so blind, I can't find them once I've taken them off...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

My slave finally has the day of. Must make big country breakfast for him. Later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

tiptronic_ct;857874 wrote: Hey, Rubes, Mario & KTAB
                          And a mighty fine morning to you too young man

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Think you missed them WC.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Wanna, you look very tall..are ya?
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

nope, hang on I'll make a fb page site thingy

Comment

Working...
                                X