Army Thread 15th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

stirly-girly;858263 wrote: Evening Army...
    Gee Draggy, where have I heard that before.... Now I remember.... I said it!!:H:H
    Congrats on your 1000 posts...
    Peeps - note that Mr. Tips hit his 10,000th post yesterday and he's already racked up 230 more....
    And he slept all night and he had a nana nap today.... Think if he'd been awake all that time...
    does'nt bear thinking about it stirly :H:H
    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I'm bouncy, alright?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

JackieClaire;858267 wrote: Hiya Stirls,

I was just away to make dinner now I'm not, but I'll have to get to do it soon
        Aw, JC... yer so sweet.... How's Bess doing. (I don't want details of what she had done, thank you... just what kinda mood she's in...

BTW - I like Wanna's new avatar but he looks like he's not sure if he really wants to be here or not...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

tiptronic_ct;858269 wrote: I'm bouncy, alright?
          Bouncy and blabby...:h

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

stirly-girly;858270 wrote:
            BTW - I like Wanna's new avatar but he looks like he's not sure if he really wants to be here or not...
            Maybe he's still trying to find himself...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

oops, you saw that.

honestly she's like a different dog, she's got a bit of an ear infection ( I now feel like the worst dog owner on the planet) but she's been galloping round like a puppy

the best thing is she's only 3 kilos overweight, it's her winter weight.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

tiptronic_ct;858274 wrote: Maybe he's still trying to find himself...
                Lost among all those pots and stale lettuce....

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

JackieClaire;858275 wrote: oops, you saw that.

honestly she's like a different dog, she's got a bit of an ear infection ( I now feel like the worst dog owner on the planet) but she's been galloping round like a puppy

the best thing is she's only 3 kilos overweight, it's her winter weight.
                  Thats weird. My winter weight is about 3 kilos too :H
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Glad to hear she's better. And that she's only a couple of kilos overweight. Wish that's all I was...:upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

startingover;858277 wrote: Thats weird. My winter weight is about 3 kilos too :H
                      Well the vet said with a longer walks during the summer months (har de har what summer) it should drop off
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

startingover;858277 wrote: Thats weird. My winter weight is about 3 kilos too :H
                        Yeah but yer a squirrel not a dog... your's should only be about 300 grams.........just sayin'...

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

stirly-girly;858280 wrote: Yeah but yer a squirrel not a dog... your's should only be about 300 grams.........just sayin'...
                            Yes, but I am a very fat squirrel. Look. this was taken last week

Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

stirly-girly;858281 wrote:
                              :h:h:h
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Found myself this morning actually, woke up happy and am still happy, somethings bound to give

Comment

Working...
                                X