Army Thread 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th May

Your gas Lim, its taken you a year to ask me that. My kids names.
    Green tea is lovely, no sugar or milk thank you and yes it is full of anti oxidents that fight the free radicals which cause damage to our bodies or sommat like that I fink.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

mario;858829 wrote: 10 things you dident know about green tea or maybe yous did but dont care :-)
      ?It is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
      ?It is used for treatment and prevention of cancer.
      ?It is used to stop Alzheimer?s and Parkinson?s diseases.
      ?It is used to raise the metabolism and increase fat oxidation.
      ?It reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis.
      ?It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
      ?Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
      ?It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
      ?It is used to treat impaired immune function. .
      ?Some researches show that, drinking green tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.

Read more: 10 Great Benefits of Drinking Green Tea | HealthMad
      Okay, questions answered, except how it tastes. But thanks Mario. That was very kind of you to post all of that. I do have trouble with rheumatoid arthritis, so it is very well worth trying for that alone. THANKS.
      BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

mario;858829 wrote: 10 things you dident know about green tea or maybe yous did but dont care :-)
        ?It is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
        ?It is used for treatment and prevention of cancer.
        ?It is used to stop Alzheimer?s and Parkinson?s diseases.
        ?It is used to raise the metabolism and increase fat oxidation.
        ?It reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis.
        ?It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
        ?Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
        ?It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
        ?It is used to treat impaired immune function. .
        ?Some researches show that, drinking green tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.

:H:H top of the class...now whats the downside to green tea, you got 10 mins!

Read more: 10 Great Benefits of Drinking Green Tea | HealthMad
        Top of the class...

:H:Hnow whats the downside to green tea? U got 10 mins!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KTAB;858833 wrote: Your gas Lim, its taken you a year to ask me that. My kids names.
          Green tea is lovely, no sugar or milk thank you and yes it is full of anti oxidents that fight the free radicals which cause damage to our bodies or sommat like that I fink.
          you have 4, whats ages?

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

gonna get some green tea.... something about trombones in marios list
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

mario;858829 wrote: ?Some researches show that, drinking green tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.
              Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Mario but it aint working buddy :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

spuddleduck;858832 wrote: well im quite pleased with meself. no smoking yesterday, sucking lozenges... and went for a bike ride along the canal towpath.. only about 3 miles.... but it was very very hilly... ahem... honest...... oh and no alcohol
                very good ducky!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

limers;858836 wrote: you have 4, whats ages?
                  I will talk to you again about them, Lim

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

okey doke!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KTAB, I doubt from listening about you here, that that avatar is a photo of you. But I must say, it is so moving and shows how you are as a person. Beautiful and caring.
                      BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Well done on the bike ride Spud, it will get easier as you get fitter.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

dontworrybehappy;858844 wrote: KTAB, I doubt from listening about you here, that that avatar is a photo of you. But I must say, it is so moving and shows how you are as a person. Beautiful and caring.
                          Thank you very much for those kind words BeHappy, what a lovely thing to say. No it is not me but it is a beautiful picture and I love dogs. Always thought I had the potential to end up living on the streets with my drinking too so it is a reminder daily.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KTAB;858847 wrote: Thank you very much for those kind words BeHappy, what a lovely thing to say. No it is not me but it is a beautiful picture and I love dogs. Always thought I had the potential to end up living on the streets with my drinking too so it is a reminder daily.
                            You know what? It suits you. I don't mean the homeless part, I just get an incredible sense of you from that photo.
                            BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

It has taken a while BeHappy but I have my self respect back and I like me again. Spent a long time thinking I wasnt somebody who people would like. I suppose years of daily drink does that to our minds.
                              I can see clearly now.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

That's really great to hear KTAB. I am the same way of thinking and I cannot see a way past it. I have an added extra to drinking. A BPD and OCD disorder.
                                BeHappy

Comment

Working...
                                X