Army Thread 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th May

I had an ocd prob for a while when my drinking was bad, had to count every fookin thing bofre I left the house,plugs out 12345, cooker off 12345, lights out 12345. Realised how bad it was when my baby dughter started counting with me!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Mine calmed down with ADs
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

It used to take me umteen times to get to work sometimes

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

See my tag line?, I do believe that in order to move forward we need to make peace with the past and most of us have one.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

took me hours to leave and the longer I knew I was going to be out the worse it got. Nightmare,my hubbs was so sick of me once when we were going away that when I asked him to get outta the car and check the front door was looked again he said 'no need, I pulled it off the feckin hindges and fooked it in the front yard!'

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Seriously? You count numbers too, Limers?
              BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

I didnt know ud ocd Starty.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KTAB;858859 wrote: See my tag line?, I do believe that in order to move forward we need to make peace with the past and most of us have one.
                  Yes, without knowing you, I feel I know you. I feel you could be a friend in real life.
                  BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

dontworrybehappy;858861 wrote: Seriously? You count numbers too, Limers?
                    I did for yrs, Ive got better, only sometimes now I can have a bad day.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

This is all completely new to me. My husband kept telling me I had OCD, but I just put it down to him being a bit of a shit in an argument, because he always backed down later. But now I realise, I am not normal.
                      BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

whats ads Starty.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Prozac
                          Everything had to be 5s with me.
                          If a statement was 5 words it was ok
                          And the checking......

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KTAB;858845 wrote: Well done on the bike ride Spud, it will get easier as you get fitter.
                            was a bit embarassing. went out with my partner. he is a lot older than me and in jan had a major op on his knee after slipping on the ice (total reconstruction of quadriceps.. what a mess). anyhow, the plan was i would go behind him in case he had leg trouble.... well flipping heck, i couldnt keep up. now i blame it on my bike, gears not working right and im sure the brake is sticking on... hmph. i did go for a walk up knob hill after so i feel a bit better about that. really gotta work on this fittnes lark
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

dontworrybehappy;858865 wrote: This is all completely new to me. My husband kept telling me I had OCD, but I just put it down to him being a bit of a shit in an argument, because he always backed down later. But now I realise, I am not normal.
                              Most people have a level of OCD Happy. It doesnt mean you are not normal :l

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

startingover;858871 wrote: Most people have a level of OCD Happy. It doesnt mean you are not normal :l
                                (says Sarty, whose COMPLETLY normal):H

Comment

Working...
                                X