Army Thread 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th May

spuddleduck;858869 wrote: was a bit embarassing. went out with my partner. he is a lot older than me and in jan had a major op on his knee after slipping on the ice (total reconstruction of quadriceps.. what a mess). anyhow, the plan was i would go behind him in case he had leg trouble.... well flipping heck, i couldnt keep up. now i blame it on my bike, gears not working right and im sure the brake is sticking on... hmph. i did go for a walk up knob hill after so i feel a bit better about that. really gotta work on this fittnes lark
    Ah I would say it was the bike, definitely.
    You are getting very fond of knob hill aint ya
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

startingover;858871 wrote: Most people have a level of OCD Happy. It doesnt mean you are not normal :l
      Sometimes its hard to take advice from a grinning squirrel wearing nothing but yellow Y fronts :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

yes , defo the bike Spuddle!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

I think were all a bit christmas crackers...

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

startingover;858871 wrote: Most people have a level of OCD Happy. It doesnt mean you are not normal :l
            Starty and Limers, could I please PM you to discuss this? I don't know anyone else that I can speak with. It's fine if you say no.
            BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

of course Dont worry.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Thankyou so much. Won't do it now.
                BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Playing around on youtube found this song but I love the comment someone has posted bellow it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wwP8UZR1o[/video]]YouTube - Loretta Lynn - You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man)

'My grandma always said the best revenge on a woman that takes your man is to let her have him'

Thought you girls would like that one, sure made me chuckle.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KTAB;858885 wrote: Playing around on youtube found this song but I love the comment someone has posted bellow it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wwP8UZR1o[/video]]YouTube - Loretta Lynn - You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man)

'My grandma always said the best revenge on a woman that takes your man is to let her have him'

Thought you girls would like that one, sure made me chuckle.
                    :H:Hlove it!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

limers went by 10 000 posts and no one noticed

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Limers! 10,000 posts. Mario noticed. I have noticed. Mario, do something about it.
                        BeHappy

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

oh I did...my Gawd, i talk some shite!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

dontworrybehappy;858891 wrote: Limers! 10,000 posts. Mario noticed. I have noticed. Mario, do something about it.
                            :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

waiting Mario.....im waiting! Get a brass band or something!

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

10k thread time again :H

Comment

Working...
                                X