Army Thread 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th May

wannachange;859666 wrote: Right, I am off to write a big long letter to someone, it will depress me for the night so I probably won't be back on. You all have fun.

Wave!
    Hey Wanna - why go do something that will depress you... stay around for a while...
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Laters, Wanna

But do pop in again, even if you decide to sit quietly...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

one2many;859655 wrote: It will be nice and rounded by June!!
        Oney - it's already big and round. Pretty big and defo round...

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Hang in there Wanna :l
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

stirly-girly;859667 wrote: Hey Wanna - why go do something that will depress you... stay around for a while...
            Yeah, that's a good suggestion... Especially for a Sunday evening...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

stirly-girly;859667 wrote: Hey Wanna - why go do something that will depress you... stay around for a while...
              Has to be done Stirly, its long long long overdue and to be frank life would not be worthwhile if I don't do it, at least one final bash hey?

Catch you tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

wannachange;859672 wrote: Has to be done Stirly, its long long long overdue and to be frank life would not be worthwhile if I don't do it, at least one final bash hey?

Catch you tomorrow
                Be safe Wanna... sweet dreams...

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

wannachange;859672 wrote: Has to be done Stirly, its long long long overdue and to be frank life would not be worthwhile if I don't do it, at least one final bash hey?

Catch you tomorrow
                  Take care wannachange,were always here if you want to drop back

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

stirly-girly;859669 wrote: Oney - it's already big and round. Pretty big and defo round...
                    The 2 eggs in a hankie that I am sitting on is not...but it will be
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

wannachange;859666 wrote: Right, I am off to write a big long letter to someone, it will depress me for the night so I probably won't be back on. You all have fun.

Wave!
                      good luck with that Wanna.:h

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

one2many;859677 wrote: The 2 eggs in a hankie that I am sitting on is not...
                        For some reason, the expression you used reminded me of Mr. Bean... ever seen the scene where he makes a sandwich on a park bench and "dries" his lettuce leaves by twirling them inside his socks...:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Hey, it appears some of you misread my post, just so you know, its a letter to someone to ask her to get a grip on herself and start talking to me, I am not a stranger, we know each other 11 years.
                          Nothing mental.. waaaay past that.
                          Thought it best to write that here cause a few of you got a little worried, chuffed but no need, just misread.
                          I will drop in when I am done to say good night.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

stirly-girly;859680 wrote: For some reason, the expression you used reminded me of Mr. Bean... ever seen the scene where he makes a sandwich on a park bench and "dries" his lettuce leaves by twirling them inside his socks...:H:H:H
                            And there goes Oney's appetite...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

stirly-girly;859680 wrote: For some reason, the expression you used reminded me of Mr. Bean... ever seen the scene where he makes a sandwich on a park bench and "dries" his lettuce leaves by twirling them inside his socks...:H:H:H

That was a classic one..LOVE Mr Bean xx
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

wannachange;859681 wrote: Hey, it appears some of you misread my post, just so you know, its a letter to someone to ask her to get a grip on herself and start talking to me, I am not a stranger, we know each other 11 years.
                                Nothing mental.. waaaay past that.
                                Thought it best to write that here cause a few of you got a little worried, chuffed but no need, just misread.
                                I will drop in when I am done to say good night.
                                Good to hear, Wanna
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X