Army Thread 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th May

Dont let me hold you up Tip. SIL just arrived, looks like a girl to girl chat is needed so quick exit was made.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Nite, Tips....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Night Stirly, timeless comedy. Charlie Chaplin and Harold Llyod come to mind.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

KT, I was looking for you earlier. Posted you a song (no, I'm not sweet on you!)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

I am here too...
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Hello guys, I will go and look for your post Rubes.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Found it thanks, I always remember their video with the amazing drag car.
                Heres one for you from the album I have on at the moment. Great band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVz3sPLJqb4[/video]]YouTube - Stereophonics - Climbing the wall

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

oo err seems there has been a bit of stuff going on here today. just as well ive been busy relaxing not doing much.. ah chilled out .... SOBER AND SMOKE FREE (never thought i would say that)
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

I am still giggling to myself at Greeny sending a PM to a member with a very similar name to mine at 4am this morning telling me to get my ass to bed. Poor woman must wonder who the heck greeny is.......just so funny.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

I saw that one last night too, KT, and thought it was you for a minute. KTB was her 'handle'. May never come back! :H
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

There's a guy in our neighborhood who looks just the lead in Top. And he's about 15 years YOUNGER than me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

The more I think about it the more it cracks me up, can only imagine what she might have said.

Hiya Spud AF & NF thats feckin brilliant girl :goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

rubywillow;859723 wrote: There's a guy in our neighborhood who looks just the lead in Top. And he's about 15 years YOUNGER than me!
                            Once you aint aiming for growing that beard you will be fine :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

Got to pop out for an hour now, sheesh, better wish you all a goodnight.

Comment

Army Thread 16th May

got my head stuck in to my yoga book. maybe ill get back into that soon.. used to love it, along with so many other things that AL stole from me. its so good getting me back..... im not such a bad old ducky after all. quack quack
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X