I have 10,000 posts.

WooHoo!!!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I have 10,000 posts.

WOW! Does anyone else know???
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I have 10,000 posts.

Congrats Limerhole.....I hope to follow in your insightful, delightful footsteps some day...
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I have 10,000 posts.

well done limers i wouldent have known only for one2many & starting over who dont post that much either.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I have 10,000 posts.

mario;859178 wrote: well done limers i wouldent have known only for one2many & starting over who dont post that much either.
              Congratulations Limers... well done and here's hoping you get to 20,000 before Ruby or Greenie...
              Impossible to get there before Tips...:H:H
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I have 10,000 posts.

way to go limers,

Can someone bump the other one up for me
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I have 10,000 posts.

limers;858955 wrote: thought id post it up , Id hate it to go by un noticed...
                  This originally posted yesterday...

stirly-girly;857292 wrote: I have been informed that it appears that two viruses (human, not computer illness) have infected the MWO members. The first seems to be similar to the ?Bubonic Plague? in that it is extremely contagious. The symptoms are?. starting a new thread based on the number ten thousand, including the word post, much use of the term LMAO and considerable use of the ?laugh icon?...:H. And the greatest tendency is to point their remarks to a Mr. ?Tiptronic?. It will therefore be known as the ?Tiptronic Plague?. Note that unlike the Bubonic Plague, the symptoms are very short-lived and should disappear within a few days at the most. (we hope)

Please read on for the latest update...

It seems that there is a new strain of the Tiptronic Plague. Members are now posting congratulatory threads to themselves on achieving 10,000 posts. It will be named MWO Lime Disease as opposed to the already known Lyme Disease, described as.....

Lyme disease is the most common tick-borne disease in the Northern Hemisphere. Borrelia is transmitted to humans by the bite of infected ticks belonging to a few species of the genus Ixodes ("hard ticks").[4]

When questioned, the member affected by the MWO Lime Disease said that, in her opinion, the disease was most likely spread by rats or squirrels
                  , not ticks.
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                  X