MEMORIAL DAY USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEMORIAL DAY USA

Today is our Memorial Day. I'm going to the parade, and to the tribute. I hope all other citizens of this great country take a moment to remember our troops, and thank them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVI5baftFo[/video]]YouTube - American Soldier- Toby Keith (tribute)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C0QS3IDyP8[/video]]YouTube - Traveling Soldier
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwoXmXA8BvY[/video]]YouTube - Tim McGraw If You're Reading This
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lN7ox5XPZY[/video]]YouTube - John Michael Montgomery -Letter From Home
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyXYot6wHuE[/video]]YouTube - US Military Tribute - Far Away - Nickleback

SEMPER FI!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

MEMORIAL DAY USA

whispering...ruby, are you 2 weeks early?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

is it today????
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

I'm confused. Should I go to work or is it Memorial Day?

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

ok you almost had me .. had to look and its on the 31th next monday .. ruby
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

Uhh..isn't next Monday the 24th. I'm supposed to work on the 17th and I'm getting ready for work??

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

OOOPS!

Crap, that's what I get for staying up so late! :H It's on me, guys. I'll bump this up on the REAL one.
              PS: Today's my daughter's anniversary.
              If I was drinking I'd think it was Christmas.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

ok two more mondays lmao
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

:H I'm glad I'm not the only one that does stuff like that. In your defense, Saturday was Armed Forces Day.
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

LOL thought I was on a virtual bender!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

:H:H:H:H:H Oh Ruby that was so funny
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY USA

A new low for me - embarrassing myself woldwide! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X