Army Thread 18th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th May

well its on its way,raining here just little drops :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Thanks for that lol...don't mind now tho, have shoping done.just hope the kids get home before it startd...

God I feel sick after those donuts....
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

:gramps:You know one2many your eating to much crap:gramps:

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

one2many;861017 wrote: Thanks for that lol...don't mind now tho, have shoping done.just hope the kids get home before it startd...

God I feel sick after those donuts....
          :H:H:H
          This - just for you Oney....:h

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

For you chocy lovers

Chocolate Warehouse, Mulcahy Keane Ind. Est., Greenhills Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12
            The Chocolate Warehouse run 2 hour workshops where the children can learn you to make their own chocolate and get to take home their work and enjoy it ! The Chocolate Warehouse is a unique venue where visitors can enjoy learning the story and mystique of chocolate with hands on working experience provided.

;-)

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Morning, all. I've been up less than 2 hours and have 3 big fires. One put out, the least important one.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

rubywillow;861023 wrote: Morning, all. I've been up less than 2 hours and have 3 big fires. One put out, the least important one.
                morning ruby, are they forest fires ?

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Everybody legged it

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Ahhhhhhhh ***lets out long breath***

I feel much calmer now after my earlier little rant on the !@#$%^&* thread.

Having thought about my impatience & general irritability, I realised that the whole concept of stopping smoking is weighing quite heavily on me. I've scanned the site Oney recommended, and will be doing the 1st part this evening. They expect you to suspend your disbelief, which has has always been super difficult for me, but I'm going to give it a bash...

In other news: I'm on my way home early tonight, to see if I can beat the traffic a bit. Getting home at 7.30 p.m. last night wasn't any fun...
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Sorry, Mario, I was referring to a saying "I've been putting out fires" when it comes to problems popping up. My rambunctious 4 y/o grandson Jack, who totalled his face 2 weeks ago in a bike wreck, is in the ER now for another, and it's more serious. I'll quote the post from another thread rather than repeat it.

"I have cried my way through a mostly one way phone call; daughter called just as the doc came in, forgot to shut her phone off. I listened to the doc pressing on Jack, asking him questions (to which my 4-y/o grandson replied yes or no sir), and to his whimpers and cries when they tried to move him, get him to put weight on his leg. Nothing was found on the x-rays, but when the doc understood the little boy he was dealing with, and the pain he was in, he prescribed rest and narcotic pain med for 24-48 hours, then if no improvement, he'll go to Scottish Rite in Atlanta, the best children's hospital in the south. From the the things I heard on the calls, sounds like every doctor and firefighter in the area must have come by to check on him. Not bragging, just makes me SO proud how people care about my daughter and son-in-law. If they want, or need me, I'm ready to leave now. Sorry to take up so much time on me and mine, but THANK YOU ALL for your support."

This boy NEVER cries, so it's heartbreaking. The whole family here is mobilized to go if we need to. I hate it takes these little 'fires' to get us together, but it does make me proud of my children. All Jack wants is to talk to his Poppa, so Poppa is making the 2 hour trip to see him.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

:hello2:
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Hey, JC. Sitting by the phone here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

rubywillow;861069 wrote: Hey, JC. Sitting by the phone here.
                            as long as your not sitting on it

I bet you daren't leave the room
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Evening, all
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th May

Hi FFF,