Officially Retarded !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially Retarded !!!!

Ok so for over a year I have been telling my AGE wrong!!!!
    WTF !! Retard!!
    I have been telling you all I was 45 and a dear member that I love had great fun at my expense pointing out that I'm only 44 !!!
    I do math for a living and don't know how old I am??

Ruby don't feel bad you misplaced a couple of weeks (Memorial Day) LOL.
    I misplaced my fecking age !! For over a year!!

MUCH LOVE and PEACE

Bob

Officially Retarded !!!!

I am WETTING myself laughing here.....Classic!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

really funny story but i find the word retard highly unecassary and innapropriate. it offends me terribly. sorry.
      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

girly wirly;860873 wrote: really funny story but i find the word retard highly uneccessary and inappropriate. it offends me terribly. sorry.
        Very funny Pro. Sounds like something I would do.

Sorry but I gotta support Girly on this one....

Stirly XXOO
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

pro i'm sorry i'm not usually confrontational, but as a mother of a disabled child it's hard for me to see the word used in humour. hope you understand.x
          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

I'm really sorry I offended.
            I was speaking about myself and could not find better words for a title to express my mental abilities.
            I was in no way speaking of children/people with special needs.
            Best word I could come up with to explain how I felt about myself.

Sorry

Much Love and Peace

Bob

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

propartychief;860892 wrote: I'm really sorry I offended.
              I was speaking about myself and could not find better words for a title to express my mental abilities.
              I was in no way speaking of children/people with special needs.
              Best word I could come up with to explain how I felt about myself.

Sorry

Much Love and Peace

Bob
              thanks for understanding. i understand it wasnt written out of ignorance, neither was my post written in malice. forgotten xx:l

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

You need to be ashamed of yourself. I work with kids 7 days a week who have an ID. They have no choice,its the way it is for them! I have a special friend in a wheel chair ,for life,cant speak, cant eat by herself, needs 24 hr care and yes she is a beautiful young lady who gets on with her life as best she can.You need to reassess yourself!!

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

Sorry if I was a bit harsh,but I hate the word R,people with disabilities are not R they just do things differently:l

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

Congratulations on your Retirement Propartychief

its not how old you are, it how old you feel inside,
                    i still feel like that little girl that never grow up...
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

I think I might have done that too come to think of it...I am really 28..... Imagine making the mistake you are 10 years older...Gobshite..
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

Welcome to my world.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

Mr. PRO!!!

Warm geetings from sunny South Africa!!! I have 2 boys in high school, and the word "retard" is a term of endearment for them! So is "sick" and "athlete"... Actually, if you are called an athlete, it is an insult. It is language, and we each interpret and use it as we choose... As long as it is always done in utmost RESPECT!!!!! Pro is a pro at respecting fellow human beings.

We have a 24 year old friend, with CP, he should not have seen 10! And, we love Robbie! My brother is an amputee.... He jokes more about him being legless than anyone else ever could.

Humour has been my saving grace, and I assure you that Pro is one of the most sensitive souls I have ever come across. I was the one who took the mickey out of him about his age... May the record show!

I felt a need to post, which I seldom do... Pro has been a wonderful friend and support to me!

Pro! Happy belated 44th birthday!!!!! Love always! xxx

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

Pro~
                            Congratulations on only being 44! And excellent math skills, by the way. LOL
                            K9
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Officially Retarded !!!!

With full respect to all, I'm reminded of this funny little story:

I taught yoga at a very well-equipped center with the oh so correct name "The Center for Individuals With Physical Challenges." My students came to class in wheelchairs, on motorized scooters, with canes, walkers, with and without legs and arms . . . an incredible gamut of challenges, including one beautiful man who could voluntarily move nothing except his eyes and his mounth - his smile was superb!

After giving some instruction (I don't even remember what), one of the most regular and diligent students, probably about 70 years old, yelled from the back of the room, "What are you trying to do, cripple us?"
                              "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Working...
                              X