Faith's Look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith's Look.

Look by faith into that place beyond space or time where God dwells and whence you came and to which you shall eventually return. "Look unto Him and be saved." To look beyond material things is within the power of everyone's imagination. Faith's look saves you from despair. Faith's look saves you from worry and care. Faith's look brings a peace beyond all understandin. Faith's look brings you all the strength you need. Faiths Look gives you a new vital power and a wonderful Peace and serenity. We cannot get sober alone. The more we help each other, the more we help ourselves. Peace love and strength.
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Faith's Look.

Very nice thoughts, Diz.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Faith's Look.

AMEN
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Faith's Look.

wow diz you really did take that route, fair play to you.. hows everything for the rest? are you still AF and holding on to the most precious thing in the world (family)?

Comment

Faith's Look.

Thanks everyone. Yeah wanna i'm 16days AF Today. And yourself. Ever since i've accepted Jesus Christ as my Saviour, i swear things hav really seemed to ease up on my mind. My whole life seems doable. I haven't had any cravings just about and the more i stay focused on getting to know Him, the clearer all of this becomes. I have never been a man of faith. So trust me when i say that God found me. Love to you all. Strength
          AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Faith's Look.

Yes Brother Diz! You are right God found you but you let Him. That is I think the key. I saw the tail end of Joyce Meyer on Vision TV the other night. She is a Christian motivational speaker with a real passion for God and it didn't always come easy for her. She was talking about God needing empty vessels so he can fill them up. How true. I was very empty in 95 when God's spirit filled me but then I gradually began filling me up with me again and lost my way. Living a spirit filled life is truly more rewarding. Your post was inspiring to me. Thank you and bless you. Do check out Joyce Meyer. She's funny and balsy and very much a believer. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Faith's Look.

Hey ringin. Thanks for your kind words. It helps me strengthen my bond and love for Him. It's strange how one day you're trying your best to refuse him, and the next day you give in completely. Once God speaks, you can do nothin but listen. Once he asks somethin of you, no amount of resistance can ever stop his will. Like Jonah and the whale. Lol. And i'm learnin everyday more and more about myself, my world and my God. The creator of everythin. The salvation of everythin. As long as we believe, this life can leave up broken, but never stop believing, because heaven is eternal, and it's a perfect world without addiction, or any form of evil. So i'll take what God gives me cause this life is a spec of time, a spec of dust in comparison to the Kingdom of God. I was saved by the grace of God. So i shall spread his love and the word. I know i can never repay him any other way. Hava awesome day and God Bless.
              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Working...
              X