Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRANDED AN ALCOHOLIC FOR LIFE.NEW NAME :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRANDED AN ALCOHOLIC FOR LIFE.NEW NAME

:l:l
    catch22;861652 wrote: Hi Ladyjan,
    Interesting post to read what other people think i never thought i was a alcoholic i was in denial for sooooo many years, but i think once Alcoholic, always alcoholic, I still like to look at myself working in progress, if anyone ask me now if i want a drink i just say i have a allery. I know if i have one it will not stop there. Everyone to themself, Thanks for the thread.x
    Hey yes C22..
    thats an interesting one to say..
    "no thanks I've got an allergy"
    and it's true as you say, coz there is a physical reation, coz if you have one, you will just need more....!!
    gonna use that I think.good idea

sad thing is I don't suppose they will accept that as an answer, for their forms for their files of our personal description...
    like the other day with the Nuerologist (coz I now have epilesy and brian leizure, coz of going cold turkey).. !
    on the form he classed me alcoholic (abstainee 5 months)
    it was with that, and with the dentist.. that got me on this label subjet..coz when will it change, will it ever change ...???????
    some don't mind the name, just for me I don't like the lifetime label, after feeling soo proud to at last shaken that description off..and as all those that have achieved it at last, do feel very proud, coz it is a very hard war to fight..:l:l:l

Comment

Working...
    X