• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th May

My grandma would have joined in
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

stirly-girly;861854 wrote: You poured a HOT egg on his BALD head? Good lord Oney? Does he still speak to you?
      Took a few days for him to calm down....:H
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

When he complained I almost hit him, I reminded him I hit what I'm aiming at in all things!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

rubywillow;861863 wrote: And you're still alive?!?! My granny (Chit) would have whipped us and THEN made us clean it! :H
          We were brats, all 15 of us grandkids. I was probably one of the worst. The best one I ever did was take the lampshade off her lamp on the bedside table and throw cold water on it. The bulb exploded and sent shards of glass all over the room. She had a chenille bedspread. Impossible to get tiny pieces of glass out of one of those...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

***an orange streak whizzes past to avoid flying dangerous objects***
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Rightio I'd better go sort the daughter out, then I'm gonna have a bath

laters my lovelies ( hopefully with news of the son and heirs last exam)

:l
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Oh, you would have been SO busted around my family!! My grands can be awful with their parents, but angels with me, and I've NEVER spanked any of them. My granny made us cut our own switches from from the 'switch' bush!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

tiptronic_ct;861875 wrote: ***an orange streak whizzes past to avoid flying dangerous objects***

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

tiptronic_ct;861875 wrote: ***an orange streak whizzes past to avoid flying dangerous objects***
                    You're still on my radar!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

rubywillow;861880 wrote: Oh, you would have been SO busted around my family!! My grands can be awful with their parents, but angels with me, and I've NEVER spanked any of them. My granny made us cut our own switches from from the 'switch' bush!
                      Nah, my Granny only yelled a little. Mostly let us get away with murder. All of us kids just loved hanging out with her. She was amazing. A very strong, self-sufficient woman who did volunteer work for the Red Cross and other organizations, was on the board of trustees at the hospital in her city and was also elected vice-mayor at one point. She was a woman to be reckoned with outside the home and a sweet loving mother/grandmother inside.

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Someone go get Oney. She's on yesterday's thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Personally never raised a finger, dont believe in using violence to get my point across especially against children and those I love. Oh there is a whole can of worms opened up, right Im off now.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

KTAB;861887 wrote: Personally never raised a finger, dont believe in using violence to get my point across especially against children and those I love. Oh there is a whole can of worms opened up, right Im off now.
                            Wouldn't it be great if all parents thought that way...
                            I'm outta here for a bit. Gotta go Skype me Mom. Haven't talked to her in a couple of days.
                            See you all later....

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Feck off Ktab..we were having an arguement about sex....that deserves a fried egg and chips on the head...
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Thats totally different, sounds like egg an chips was all he was getting that night :H
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X