Army Thread 19th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th May

wannachange;862222 wrote: Jeasus the job I am having getting a mate to join fb... omg! (yeah I know, 2010 and someone doesn't have fb)
    Even Opal's cat has a FB profile...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Yer woman had a great figure....but there songs were wank...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

one2many;862226 wrote: Yer woman had a great figure....but there songs were wank...
        Nah - they're nice enough!
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

She was gorgeous!

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

:H :H :H

If the subject matter on the 18th's thread hadn't been serious, I would have loved to post that "that is so yesterday..."
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Oh fecking great landlord, didnt think of burning pizzas when he installed the smoke alarm right above me oven

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

and the height of the bejeasusin thing

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

wannachange;862233 wrote: Oh fecking great landlord, didnt think of burning pizzas when he installed the smoke alarm right above me oven
                  Hit the alarm with one of your pots...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

The one in our yard is pretty decimated (Gracie saw something and said, 'look Mimzy, wild turkeys!' Turned out to be a buzzard eating an armadillo. :H
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

The 18's thread is yesterday Tip... not gonna even look in there

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

They can destroy a garden overnight, digging for grubs. Nasty little cretins.
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

wannachange;862237 wrote: The 18's thread is yesterday Tip... not gonna even look in there
                          oh shit, maybe I should have before writing that.. is he ok?

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

wannachange;862237 wrote: The 18's thread is yesterday Tip... not gonna even look in there
                            Yeah - but people keep on posting there today (for understandable reasons, though)
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

Cause Oney wandered on there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19th May

rubywillow;862245 wrote: Cause Oney wandered on there.
                                :H:H:H

The One & Oney
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X