Army thread Friday 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No guys it was the 11th and I did mention it here but thanks anyway.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Leg doesnt hurt, just swells
      Am thinking of joining a running club.....just thinking mind....

Whats everyone up to today?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Erm ... in your Public Profile, it says join date of 20th. Dog - I'm losing my credibility here ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;863322 wrote: Erm ... in your Public Profile, it says join date of 20th. Dog - I'm losing my credibility here ...
          I thought it said the 19th Tawny
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;863313 wrote: Tawny, its lovely when you drop in. Wish youd do it more often

Is it a year today that you found MWO KT?
            I remember the day you popped in to the underoos thread. I thought you were a lady and asked you if you wanted to do the run in Dub. Remember?
            It was the 11th Starty but I dont remember where I started out, trust me to get it upsides down and find the aussies and NZs though.
            You are not the first to make that assumption, actually recently I was in chat talking to a few newbies and I use the pink pic avatar in there. After about ten mins I mentioned something about DW and was met with incredulity and told I was surely a 'Lady Pig' hilarious title I thought. When I asked I was told I was very sensitive in my comments hence the mistake. Not sure if that is good or bad but I did laugh at being called a lady pig.
            Hi young Mario, hows the lakes?

Comment

tawnyfrog;863322 wrote: Erm ... in your Public Profile, it says join date of 20th. Dog - I'm losing my credibility here ...
              Well sounds like I am wrong then, appoligies.
              I was seriously ill after coming off a four day bender from hell, I do remember that. Ah sure it doesnt matter either ways, I am here and trying is the important thing.

Comment

Howiyis...

Opal and Starty, sorry to hear yer peglegs are giving you gyp...

Ktabbers...you know how I feel, told ya already so there.

Good evening Tawny!

I have a bone to pick....dunno who with but I sttill have one to pick.

Rob was drinking AND smoking last night and drank 6 cans and then
                had a vodka i think...and he smoked about 15 ciggies in a couple of hours....

The pox jumped up out of bed full of the jots of spring this morn..not a bother on him...

Ans bloddy well me...feel like I have have drank 3 bottle ofwine and smoked 40 ciggies..WTF???

I did neither.....hat hot chocolate before I went to bed... me chest is killin me and I have a hangover...

Somebody somewhere...riddle me this...
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya Mario xxx

As long as you are here and keep coming here Ktab, thats the main thing xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Oney, see how he is about 3pm and tonight I bet he will be lethargic, unless he is superman that is. But only you can answer that

Comment

So it would have been the 19th here and 20th where you are Tawny..???? Does that even make sense..prob not

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

lovely day we had yesterday,After knock shrine we went of to croagh patrick,then down to the sea, then across up to cavan,stopping were we felt like it.it was great to get out of the city,..And for today i am of down to wexford as my son is buying a car,his first.he is a sound intelligent man so i dont have to many fears over it.

how is everyone here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

:confusedmonkey: gobshite, just checked and it is the 19th :biglaughmonkey:

Comment

KTAB;863332 wrote: Hi Oney, see how he is about 3pm and tonight I bet he will be lethargic, unless he is superman that is. But only you can answer that
                            He could not be more far removed from Superman..:upset:

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Remember this Oney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY[/video]]YouTube - Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero (Lyrics)

Comment

Sounds like a lovely day Mario.. Fr Cleary threw me and my friend out of the church in Knock for "dressing like satanists" on out school tour!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X