Army thread Friday 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunbird;863969 wrote: Going to beddy-byes now guys...see you tomorrow. Night Night:l
    Nightie!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

JackieClaire;863966 wrote: a contrived mess

guess where i've been
      try: oNbeskof...

The word means "rude"
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

argh... I thought so. was half way between the m and n. well i'm an engelse man. I guess you have that figured now :-)
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;863975 wrote: try: oNbeskof...
          I got there in the end. Me and the gods of goggle are bestest mates

I've got to work out what a contrived mess is now
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

johnnyh;863976 wrote: argh... I thought so. was half way between the m and n. well i'm an engelse man. I guess you have that figured now :-)
            Well, your username isn't jannieh
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Lol. yeah. Luuuv the Pacman theme tho Google got running today. 30 years of Pacman already. Cannot believe it :-)
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

tiptronic_ct;863978 wrote: Well, your username isn't jannieh
                lol. That's a good one. That would have been a more original username though.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

JackieClaire;863977 wrote: I got there in the end. Me and the gods of goggle are bestest mates

I've got to work out what a contrived mess is now
                  "democracy"
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;863982 wrote: "democracy"
                    I'm saying absolutely nuffing about politics at all.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;863983 wrote: I'm saying absolutely nuffing about politics at all.
                      Well, if your latest government isn't a contrived mess I don't know what is...

But yeah, lets not talk about that any more...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks for cheering me up tonight guys. I think it's bedtime now for me. Late enough. And as mentioned, with my little kids i can forget about a sleep in tomorrow. :-) Hope you all have a restful night. Check yous tomorrow.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

See you 2moro Johnny, sweet dreams..
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Nite, Johnny
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nightie, night johnny

where's wanna with me chips
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

well my computers been playinng up all day.. soooo slow. i blame pacman.. gotta blame something. its been gorgeous weather here and ive had a lazy lazy day, apart from making my dads birthday cake, which turned out interesting.and now im ready for my lazy lazy bed.
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X