Army thread Friday 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;863402 wrote: I HATE the last few weeks.......they just last forever and you have everything ready at home and all you can do is sit and wait.....

In saying that I went early on all mine...and I still got pissed off waiting..

2 days early
    10 days early
    3 weeks early
    Bitch 14 days late
    10 days late.
    :upset::upset::upset:

Hello Tulipe good to see you.

Comment

Hi Gaia, lovely to see you.
      Plan for tonight, god willing, is a mental session here in the Army, no coke as it keeps me awake, prefer the club orange myself

Comment

Opal;863405 wrote: Bitch 14 days late
        10 days late.
        :upset::upset::upset:

Hello Tulipe good to see you.
        14 days late....FECKIN NIGHTMARE!!!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

wannachange;863408 wrote: Hi Gaia, lovely to see you.
          Plan for tonight, god willing, is a mental session here in the Army, no coke as it keeps me awake, prefer the club orange myself
          Thats was saved my skin in the early days Wanna....stayed here, laughted , slagged and played music, before I knew it, it was time for bed..:l

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Anyway I think its time I got dressed and actually done something. Wanna you bring the club orange, JC ALWAYS has a stash of choccie, I'll bring the crisps and Oney can DJ. See you all later.

Comment

Opal, I'll just text Mr JC to see if he can stop off at the shrine for some party bags of chocolate on the way home.
              I'll get him to get you a curry .......I had one on the 18th June 1988 and on the 19th June had a baby boy...I was a bit surprised to say the least as he was a fortnight early
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well you are a lively bunch this morning!
                Hello Opal, and One2Many, and Jackie, and Wanna.
                Sorry to have missed the start - what are y'all late for?
                Gaia is pronounced Guy-ya, with an accent on the first syllable.
                Club Orange is nice, better 4 u than coke!
                AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

There's a lovely new drink at the shrine (Tesco) called bitter orange. It's like bitter lemon 'cept it's made with oranges
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

See ya opals have a lovely day.
                    Good morning Jackie, you sound very well this morning.
                    Yes Gaia, no more coke for me, giving that up.

How are you getting on today Oney? what are these pains you are feeling?

Comment

JackieClaire;863375 wrote: Hi LJ,

You getting the boy from school today
                      yep I pick him from school at 2pm
                      gotta go first to the centre to sign the out form..

recently they have been playing silly buggers with me, coz I have started to tell the "team" thats in charge of my case, things that I see wrong in the centre,
                      and each time the centre says things against me..
                      I kept my mouth shut for a long while, for a lot of things for excatly this reason..
                      but the "team" have told me not to worry they don't believe all the centre tells them, and they listen to both sides, and have seen the reaction each time I have made a comment...

the latest was I complained that ollie was being sent home with far too much home work and this should've been done over the course of the school term and not left until the last few weks of school....
                      also that ollie was in their care not mine so they should've made sure the work was being done..
                      the response has been that they said they suspect I have ben drinking and have smelt of alcohol....!!!
                      yesterday they called me and said if the suspect I have been drinking Ollie can't go with me and must stay in the centre..
                      I called the team just now and told them this..they were very angry with the centre, I told the team that I would do a spot test if they have any doubts, I did my test yesterday and as it always is negative..
                      the place I do the controlled test is just 20mins from the centre so I told the team they can take me straight o the controlled centre do a test to prove I am not..

fucking driving me crazy...
                      it's so close.. and getting all this shit..
                      thank god the team..which are actually the bosses in this, understand what is going on....

Comment

yep wanna, feeling much better now the suns got it's hat on. My 1st sober summer, last year I was just recovering and spent most of the time indoors.

Jan, what in dogs name is a 7/8 year old doing coming home with masses of homework.

My 2 had their reading folders, little spelling books and a 10 sums they had to do.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ladyjan thats just plain awful, the crap we have to go through to be with our own flesh and blood, they call it a system, they say its better for the child, well in my case at the moment it is cause I am an alcoholic, I do drink, and it is better for my son he doesn't see me - but for you, clean, sober really trying your best is just plain unfair

Comment

I dunno Wanna ...I think it may be my lungs clearing out..I have been smoking 20 years..so iexpect to feel some pain..

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Jan,

That makes be just boil over with anger...bastards...

Bide yer time honey...just bide your time xx We are ticking off days now...on the homeward stretch.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ooooh look what I found in my sent items last night 1:43 am

"Who the fuck are you people? Stop taking money off us!"

AL is so special

Comment

Working...
                                X