Army thread Friday 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wannachange;863425 wrote: Ladyjan thats just plain awful, the crap we have to go through to be with our own flesh and blood, they call it a system, they say its better for the child, well in my case at the moment it is cause I am an alcoholic, I do drink, and it is better for my son he doesn't see me - but for you, clean, sober really trying your best is just plain unfair
    When did you last see your son Wanna?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

wannachange;863429 wrote: Ooooh look what I found in my sent items last night 1:43 am

"Who the fuck are you people? Stop taking money off us!"

AL is so special
      Who did you send that to???

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

It was an email to some poker site - just to be clear

**cough**

Comment

Last seen my son 2nd of January 7:34am sleeping in my bed - wife came in and asked me to leave

Comment

wannachange;863432 wrote: It was an email to some poker site - just to be clear

**cough**
            :H:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

wannachange;863433 wrote: Last seen my son 2nd of January 7:34am sleeping in my bed - wife came in and asked me to leave
              Oh God Wanna, thats tough, so sorry.:l

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks 12345678, I don't expect to see him either as I know the stubborn heart of my wife and she told me this is what she would do and she is doing it, I learned yesterday that she is pretending to herself and my son that I no longer exist, which is why I was in a foul mood yesterday, kept it mellow enough but it made me jump the wagon, strange thing tho, there is still 5 cans in the fridge and am wondering why I didn't have those

Comment

wanna, pick up those cans and throw them down the sink now, toot sweet.pronto, immediately, NOW
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

wannachange;863436 wrote: Thanks 12345678, I don't expect to see him either as I know the stubborn heart of my wife and she told me this is what she would do and she is doing it, I learned yesterday that she is pretending to herself and my son that I no longer exist, which is why I was in a foul mood yesterday, kept it mellow enough but it made me jump the wagon, strange thing tho, there is still 5 cans in the fridge and am wondering why I didn't have those
                    Well then..only one thing for it then...clean up yer act and fight tooth and nail for the little man..
                    To try to pretend that you do not exist is just plain wrong...

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

JackieClaire;863437 wrote: wanna, pick up those cans and throw them down the sink now, toot sweet.pronto, immediately, NOW
                      And take another picture!!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

its ok Jackie, I have no intentions of drinking them, never drank beer in the morning, well once but I was on holiday. Will give them to my brother later.

Comment

Oh yeah and I sent my father a soppy email, he just responded now - omg what an idiot I am

Comment

wannachange;863436 wrote: Thanks 12345678, I don't expect to see him either as I know the stubborn heart of my wife and she told me this is what she would do and she is doing it, I learned yesterday that she is pretending to herself and my son that I no longer exist, which is why I was in a foul mood yesterday, kept it mellow enough but it made me jump the wagon, strange thing tho, there is still 5 cans in the fridge and am wondering why I didn't have those
                            Thats bull s**t. He is your son and you have a right to see him unless you are a danger to him or have been abusive, which I somehow doubt. Makes my blood boil when kids are used as a pawn. Get yourself some legal advice asap if you think she wont listen to your side.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning peeps. im back on my morning routine of tea, mwo and jiggly machine.(no smokes). after my drinking cock up im more sure than ever that drinking just isnt for me any more. i have no control whatsoever when i have a first drink. in a way that is one good thing that has come out of it. i now know, i dont have to wonder anymore. my mission for today is make a birthday cake for my dad. he grows tomatoes so im gonna make a cake in the shape of a pot and somehow make a tomato plant out of icing... well thats the plan. see how it goes
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

JackieClaire;863424 wrote:

Jan, what in dogs name is a 7/8 year old doing coming home with masses of homework.

My 2 had their reading folders, little spelling books and a 10 sums they had to do.
                                excatly why I complained to the team..
                                olllie came home with his book he was up to page 34, chapter 3...
                                he had to catch up to page 138 chapter 13......
                                he did 36 pages at the weekend with bonnie & me..and I said thats it, he's not doing anymore..
                                poor little soul was broken..

this is when I told the team and all hell broke loose..
                                the phycoligist from the bosses came down & I went with her to the class mistress..
                                she said she had tried eveything but ollies' not bothered and she knows he can do it coz if she threatens no playground he does it in 5mins....

it is a mixed class of 19 children.. 1st & 2nd grade..& one teacher..
                                no fucking wonder they don't learn...
                                ollie has been complaining of a boy in class for always..
                                now when ollie goes to the loo, this boy goes as well and pulls ollie's trousers down....
                                and twice has pee'd over ollie intentionally.....!!!!!

the school blamed the centre, the centre blamed the psycologist for telling the school to go light on ollie..

who gives a fuck who is to blame ....just make it right..
                                luckily,there is only 4 weeks left....!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X