Clear All

Army thread Friday 21st May

Hiya Spuddleface.....glad you are back with us hon xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Brings me back to the hard place ktab, 1. I am financially crippled cause I am paying for the mortgage, child maintenance, the bills for the family home, then my own rent and shite but you know that, so can't afford a solicitor and 2. there was one case of abuse, very very minor but enough for the judge to paint a pretty bad picture of me

Comment

So that's my life in a nutshell, hi Spud glad you made it back its safe here - sometimes, except when I am drinking.
        I am fecking off for a while.

Comment

wannachange;863448 wrote: Brings me back to the hard place ktab, 1. I am financially crippled cause I am paying for the mortgage, child maintenance, the bills for the family home, then my own rent and shite but you know that, so can't afford a solicitor and 2. there was one case of abuse, very very minor but enough for the judge to paint a pretty bad picture of me
          wanna check this site out it is an organisation called familys need fathers..

my brother has a problem getting access to his little daughter, and they have tons of info and support there for you...xxxx
          Families Need Fathers

Comment

I have no personal experience of this Wanna but I am sure there are plenty who have. There has got to be a group of dads who have been through this here. I know about the guys in the UK who dress up as superman and climb big ben etc.

Spud good for you, glad you are here this morning.

Jan hard I know but maybe it would be better to bite your tongue for the moment, you dont want to risk anything at this stage. Let rip when you have him back if you wish.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

You see ,wanna, this is what Mr JC has to deal with day in and day out. He bangs into his clients never ever to use their children as pawns in a separation. the poor little beggars are confused enough.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Jan, yeah I tried that site but it's UK, nobody could help me, went in, asked a few questions but was told to feck off and find an Irish one - there is no Irish one for Married fathers only unmarried fathers

Comment

I cannot understand why people use children like that...surely it hurts the kids too as well as the fathers...
                  Revenge by using your kids is bloody sinful.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

wannachange;863456 wrote: Hi Jan, yeah I tried that site but it's UK, nobody could help me, went in, asked a few questions but was told to feck off and find an Irish one - there is no Irish one for Married fathers only unmarried fathers
                    shit sorry wanna..didn't know you was in Ireland.. for some reason I thought you was from JC part of the world..
                    shit sorry.. it's sooo unfair..

Comment

How about these guys Wanna?

Unmarried & Separated Fathers of Ireland
                      1a Main Road Tallaght Dublin 24
                      Phone (01)4514200/ 451 4295

Comment

and you'll find that Batman and Robin hadn't seen their kids for years through their choice not the courts or the mother.
                        Seems as if once the kids were out of nappies and a bit more grown up they decided it was how can I say more convenient to have their kids in their lives.

You'll find they've gone very quiet now.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Here is more
                          Current Services
                          Access to children, court applications, gaurdianship, maintenance, joint custody, divorce, legal seperations, grandparent/step parent rights, domestic violence, counselling & mediation, social welfare entitlements. Partenting courses, training needs. We are the national hq for our 11 support groups nationwide

Aims
                          To secure equality for unmarried @ seperated parents;To secure equality in access rights to grandparents and grandchildren;To provide a nationwide support service;To provide awareness of rights;To provide training to our clients;Suicide prevention;To change laws that are decades old;To reduce the massive cost of the family law system;To provide counselling @ mediation;To liase with other relevant organisations

Charges
                          We have no set fees, however as we are a non funded organisation all donations are welcome

Service Details
                          Access to children, court applications, guardianship, maintenance, joint custody, divorce, legal separations, grandparent/step-parent rights, domestic violence, counselling & mediation, parenting courses.

Comment

or this one..

Families, Fathers & Friends,Fathers Rights,Counselling services,Mental Health,family law

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Tried them ktab, said they only deal with unmarried fathers, completely different laws, thanks for looking but I have been down all routes over and over, read the gvmt law sites 100 million times

Comment

JackieClaire;863461 wrote: and you'll find that Batman and Robin hadn't seen their kids for years through their choice not the courts or the mother.
                                Seems as if once the kids were out of nappies and a bit more grown up they decided it was how can I say more convenient to have their kids in their lives.

You'll find they've gone very quiet now.
                                NO WAY!!!! I am really shocked at that..

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X