Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Doggygirl is 2 Years Sober Today!!!

DG,

So proud of you and glad you are still with us helping so many with your presence here!!

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Congrats doggygirl. You look amazing. Your advice is amazing. Most importantly, your progress is AMAZING...techie
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

DG many many congratulations
      You were here when I arrived, your posts always resonated with me (and still do) and helped keep me on the straight and narrow.
      Its great to see you still here and still making a wonderful life for yourself
      You are an amazing woman x
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Congratulations Doggygirl on 2 years AF!!!!!! You are a wonderful role model for everyone here, myself included (and only 29 too!):bigwink:!!!!!!! Have a wonderful, wonderful day!!!!!!!
        :banana::banana::wave::banana::banana:
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

DG,

you are the most amazing woman! Your posts on these boards have had such a huge impact on me, and I think on others as well. I love the way that you continue to share your thoughts and experience. If there was an MWO award for inspiration you would win it hands down.

:l:l:l

enjoy all the posts that I have no doubt are coming your way!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Congratulations!! Thank you for all the wonderful help & advise that you give us all!!!
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

In the short period of time that I have been on MWO you have been a source of support and inspiration. Thank you for your leadership, and congratulations on 2 years. Quite and achievement.
              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yep DG gave me a lot of confidence when I first came back and decided to do this for good.

Without you I may not have believed in myself.

:thanks:

Comment

Way to go DoggyG!! I must add my thanks for your genuine help and honesty since I came here - no bullshit, no false praise, just straightforward no nonsense advice and support:thanks::kissyface:
                  Molly
                  Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                  contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hey DG!!!!

Congratulations! That is outstanding. Flip, Howdyou do it!!!!! I hope you have a stunning day and better treat yourself. You deserve it!!!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

:rays:Thats Brillent doggygirl,your such a tower of strenght around here to so many people,i love reading your posts,wishing you all the best in the future:goodjob::rays: one day at a time

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Flex those muscles and be proud of your achievements girl. Woof Woof!!

Many Blessings &
                        Love and Light
                        Phil
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

sober= dg = BEAUTIFUL THANKS DG YOURE A STAR

Comment

Many congrats today Doggy, you are an inspiration to many here. Thank you for your continuing contribution to helping others. Great stuff.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

The Patron Saint of "Yes you can do it too"

You are a force to be reckoned with! Be very proud today DG, you are an inspiration to each and every one of us xxxx
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X