Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Good morning gang

Feeling brighter today and not gonna let anyone make me feel any different!
    Thanks all x

Have a great day :l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeRKFA3YogY[/video]]
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning starts yer lovely little squirrel :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Mornings ladies.

IT's going to be an awesome day. Just believe it, then it will be.

Feeling much better this morning. You guy sure cheered me up last night!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hiya JC and Johnny

Yep they cheered me up too Johnny

I am in class all day today, fortunately I love it so its not a bind...except I will be missing the sunshine
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hello everyone,
          Happy sunshine to all.
          Starty hope the class is good.
          Johnny how are you feeling today?
          AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning Johnny

The Army's saved my hide on many a Friday night,

this sunshine takes a bit of getting used too.

Don't envy Mr JC and the son and heir this morning they're both gonna be hungover Harry's
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

outch, yeah. that's a pity tho. That's how I felt most of the week. My wife was doin plenty of stuff outdoors while I was inside the office grafting. But then her job is 24/7 really, isn't it
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hiya Gaia
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Thanks Gaia,

Arg, the temptation to call you tulipe. :-)

Feeling much better. Breezy actually. Just wait till I had my cup of coffee.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Lol.

Well JC, doesn't that make you realize how happy you are not to have to deal with that crap anymore? i.e. morning headaches, etc.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Oh J,
                      This morning if I wanted to get a buzz I would just open the son and heir's bedroom door. It reeks of vodka and garlic.(whoever told me that vodka didn't smell)

He's celebrating the end of his university career.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Ha. and Garlic. That's the worst combination.

Congratulations though for your sonny.

Well. I wish them a speedy recovery today. They will have regrets today. tha'ts for sure :-)
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Good morning all, its a lovely sunny morning here in downtown Dublin..sunshine = happytime.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Mornings Mario!

What's up with all the sunshine in your part of the world? No volcano Ash clouds in sight?! :-)
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning mario,

Fabulous day here too. Just waiting for the sun to get round to the back garden and I'm out there.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X