HEY!

Yes you, the squirrel!

I said :hallo: two pages back

:h
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

startingover;864785 wrote: Nice one Johnny!!
      Did you enjoy yurself too?
      Yeah Starts. It was great. I even got to sing a bit of Karaoke after first refusing: sorry but I'm not drunk. well I was brave enough eventually. lol. What a jol.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

johnnyh;864794 wrote: Yeah Starts. It was great. I even got to sing a bit of Karaoke after first refusing: sorry but I'm not drunk. well I was brave enough eventually. lol. What a jol.
        Did they encourage you to keep your day job afterwards :H:H:H

Bloody well done, though: I would never have the courage to do it: drunk or sober!
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

tiptronic_ct;864789 wrote: Glad the party went well, Johhny

THe rugby was nice - the game was a bit disappointing, but the atmosphere at the stadium was fantastic. Only one very bad puker in the bathroom closest to our box. For the rest the people were well-behaved.

We're screwed against the Bulls... but at least we made it to the finals! I'm more of a Sharks supporter myself, actually. Born and bred Banana Boy.
          Well, Bulls - Sharks would have been my guessed final beginning of the season. How it turned out after all.

From Durbs, hey?! Actually never been up there, can you believe it?! I should spent more time during holidays touring our beautiful country instead of going elsewhere (not that I had a holiday in quite a while).
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Mornin all you nuts! Whats new?
            HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Haha. lol. yeah they did. However, the ppl singing before and after me where fortunately 10 times worse. didn't hit a note. So I got away with it. (with murder actually).
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

tiptronic_ct;864793 wrote: HEY!

Yes you, the squirrel!

I said :hallo: two pages back

:h
                I saw :h:h:h:h
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

johnnyh;864796 wrote: Well, Bulls - Sharks would have been my guessed final beginning of the season. How it turned out after all.

From Durbs, hey?! Actually never been up there, can you believe it?! I should spent more time during holidays touring our beautiful country instead of going elsewhere (not that I had a holiday in quite a while).
                  I'm from up the North Coast: Mtunzini, Umhlanga and Umdloti. Spent a few years in Maritzburg as well.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Im sure a pig as good looking as you could sqeal a few notes!
                    HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning, Pink. I've just arrived here... I haven't done anything yet...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

johnnyh;864794 wrote: Yeah Starts. It was great. I even got to sing a bit of Karaoke after first refusing: sorry but I'm not drunk. well I was brave enough eventually. lol. What a jol.
                        Brave piggy! :H
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Pink Angel;864801 wrote: Im sure a pig as good looking as you could sqeal a few notes!
                          I am blushing. :-) (can a pig as pink as me blush tho?!)

I just about got a couple of notes out right. very quick to pass the mic on thos before the hight sections
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Feck i cant spell!
                            HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Is that countryside Tips?!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

i can honestly say i've never done karaoke sober before. Not that I spend a lot of free time being sober in anycase.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X