• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Complete silence

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

All the girls run out of the room when the men come in.. don't be shy ladies

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

What's that smell?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Ha. Ok. fair enough. Well had to go eventually in anycase.

Feels great to be at home and sober.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

We is not shy....
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Ooooh one pops her head up... hello ello erlo starty me main nut catcher

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Must have been all the rugby talk, huh?!
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Mayb it's my Avatar. Really gotta think of changing it. It even scares me
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Wanna is gonna kill me tomorrow when he finds out I have been chasing all the women away

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

johnnyh;864833 wrote: Mayb it's my Avatar. Really gotta think of changing it. It even scares me
                      hehehe good call :l

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864831 wrote: Ooooh one pops her head up... hello ello erlo starty me main nut catcher
                        Yup, I am partial to burying the odd nut....

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

johnnyh;864833 wrote: Mayb it's my Avatar. Really gotta think of changing it. It even scares me
                          Yeah, whats with you and pigs?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

erm starty... erm you wouldn't by any chance know anything about refrigerators?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864838 wrote: erm starty... erm you wouldn't by any chance know anything about refrigerators?
                              Like what?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

startingover;864837 wrote: Yeah, whats with you and pigs?
                                Nothin reaaally. Other then I've had that other stupid Pig Avatar for the past year and a half and so I thought to stick with the theme. I might come up with something new over the next couple of days..... watch the space....
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X