• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Like erm eh ham sandwiches and stuff?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864841 wrote: Like erm eh ham sandwiches and stuff?
      I am a veggie, so know absolutely feck all about pig sarnies....
      Have you got a festering one in your fridge?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

johnnyh;864840 wrote: Nothin reaaally. Other then I've had that other stupid Pig Avatar for the past year and a half and so I thought to stick with the theme. I might come up with something new over the next couple of days..... watch the space....
        I like the pigs.....

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I have soggy tomoatoes

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864844 wrote: I have soggy tomoatoes
            Me too....
            File them in the bin I think....

PS, domestic goddess I aint...

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Wanna, I cannot even believe you would dare such thought as to put one of my brothers onto a sandwich. How about Hot Dogs instead?!
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I always buy the bag of tomatoes because it's cheaper but land up only using one or two before the rest to off. Maybe time to change the buying patterns.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I am listening to the sounds of Jupiter, you would love this, this will put ya to sleep young lassie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEwy0MXAGKA&feature=autofb[/video]]YouTube - Jupiter sounds, relaxing ambient music by Paul Collier

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Actually good point. I think it's bed time for me. can't belive it's nearly 12 already. Long day ahead.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Plus my internet connection has just changed from 3G to GPRS and i'm struggling So darn slow.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I'm making a home movie called "The Thing That Grew in My Refrigerator."

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864851 wrote: I am listening to the sounds of Jupiter, you would love this, this will put ya to sleep young lassie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEwy0MXAGKA&feature=autofb[/video]]YouTube - Jupiter sounds, relaxing ambient music by Paul Collier
                          I am listening to this, and enjoying. Thanks Wanna...
                          Then I am off to bo bos
                          Nighters lads x

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

See ya tomorrow young Johnny, sleep tight!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Have any of you seen this site before???

It is fecking hilarious!
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

yeah. good night from me too. That's it. Check yous tomorrow.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X