Army Thread 22nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

morning peeps. its sunny sunny sunny here ... and scarily warm. great day for gardening, or is it a great day for being lazy in the sun with a book. hmmmm who knows. i may even do both as im up before 10am. hope you all have a great day... sunny or rainy
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning, Spuds!

No jiggly jiggly this morning?

And remember the sunblock, will ya?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hi!!

I have been ordered to sleep so I have to go down for the count.

But I wanted to say "hello" to all here and be jovial. Whatever that means.

I do love you guys, though.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Rest well, Cindi :l
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning Cinders, Morning Spud,

Tip, especially SAfricans and their Rugby. They alwasy know it better and can do it better then anyone on the field. We are SAfricans, we breathe, eat, sleep rugby. ha. lol
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Good mornings to you.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Tis a good morning indeed. The sun brings a smile to peoples faces.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Yeah. I still don't get it. I think you okes have stolen our good weather.

Can't wait to get out there. I should really be mowing my lawn. It looks like a jungle. But am faaaar to lazy.

What time is the rugga Tip, btw?
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning, KT

Johhny: the Bulls game starts at 5.

Stormers at 7.10

I bribed my son with 50 bucks to do the lawn... the garden slave isn't here today.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

A fifty spot, feck must be a bloody big lawn.
                        Err then thinks to self, how much is a SA dollar worth

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

KTAB;864433 wrote: A fifty spot, feck must be a bloody big lawn.
                          Err then thinks to self, how much is a SA dollar worth
                          Just more than 6 euro

And its a Rand (R)
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Argh, That's when the party starts about. THey better have the rugga on there. Otherwise i'll leave and go home (thank goodness they dont' stay far from us).

Actually my brother in law is coming to visite. He's always keen for a couple of bucks. I'll have to write him an IOU tho.

The pount to Rand about 1:11 or so?!
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I have to be off for a bit - domestic slave wants to clean study... I haven't sorted out wireless in the house yet.

Laters, all
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Argh... Excuse my ignorance, you Irish trade in Euros?
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X