X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Hi Wanna! How you doing?
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

tiptronic_ct;864521 wrote: Nope... I don't think I'm down... Do I sound down?
      Yup.. a shift in the matrix perhaps.
      Have a great day, catch you later and I hope who ever you are playing against in the rugby eats grass!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Johnny, that face appears in my nightmares!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

LOL @ Johhny

Wanna: I'll sleep on it and tell you when I wake up if I feel down

Laters, all!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hellooooo Johnnyh I am doing grand thanks, how you doing?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Much better Wanna. Thanks. YEsterday was a bit of a nightmare but all you soldiers cherred me up!! Awesome day here. sunshin, the works. What's the plans for the day?

@Ruby: lol. It is a bit scary I admit. Don' worry, it is a fashion thing, i'll change it in a couple of days.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

No major plans Johnny, I am tidying while I go along - I know this mood, it means I want to clean and nothing can stop me, so gonna throw down this lovely cup of instant maxwell house and clean.

Oh and I have to help someone put a ham sandwich in my fridge

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

hi gang just a quick hello..
                  gonna cook lunch for ollie..

hey rubes.. hows Jack..?????

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hi Jan, lovely to see you you

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864537 wrote: No major plans Johnny, I am tidying while I go along - I know this mood, it means I want to clean and nothing can stop me, so gonna throw down this lovely cup of instant maxwell house and clean.

Oh and I have to help someone put a ham sandwich in my fridge
                      lol. well let me not stop you :-)

just a chillaxed Saturday, hmm? Luv it.

Hi Jan!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I'm off now.

Going to do a bit of shopping, in particular the birthday gift for the young lady's 21st tonight.

What to get her tho?!! Her parents are stinking rich, I think she's got everything she needs.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864542 wrote: Hi Jan, lovely to see you you
                          and you wanna ..
                          you feelin' better today..????

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

See you later Johnnyh - I suggest perfume, that's why god made persume so we don't have to think about what to get the females.

Ach ayy Lady Jan, feeling quite good alright, odd things happening but I like a puzzle!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864549 wrote: See you later Johnnyh - I suggest perfume, that's why god made persume so we don't have to think about what to get the females.

Ach ayy Lady Jan, feeling quite good alright, odd things happening but I like a puzzle!
                              well don't lose any bit's so you can put it all back together again--
                              and start again..

right must go, got hungry boy..

btw it's 40 degs here...
                              f'ing HOT.......
                              and it's only May....phew.........:beach:

but we get sometning called calima.. comes off the sahara..
                              airless..
                              not nice heat.....!!
                              right you take care.. and be a good fella...:l

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

ok Jan, lovely to see you today, keep up the good work!
                                :goodjob:
                                :l

Comment

Working...
                                X