Army Thread 22nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Oh the trials and tribulations of trying to get work from our progeny!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

What is going on?

Morning everyone!
      I say morning cause it is morning for me, what the heck is going on? I took a nap yesterday from 1pm to 10pm, felt tired at 1am and woke up now at 12am
      Anyhow looks like a lurrrrvely day out there!

How are we all doing this bright fine day?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hey, Rubes & Wanna

Yeah, Rubes: and they do the bare minimum as it is. Mrs. T spoils them rotten: they even get brekkie in bed.

Wanna: I wouldn't know where to start in finding out WTF is up with you?... Still feeling like a bitch, I see?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

It's 7:18 Saturday morning here, Wanna.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

tiptronic_ct;864505 wrote: Hey, Rubes & Wanna

Yeah, Rubes: and they do the bare minimum as it is. Mrs. T spoils them rotten: they even get brekkie in bed.

Wanna: I wouldn't know where to start in finding out WTF is up with you?... Still feeling like a bitch, I see?
            NOOOOOooooo, T! Put yer furry foot down!! No one else in the real world will do this for them. I'm still wrestling with my MIL's pampering of Hub's bad habits (messy). We are charged with preparing them to be adults, and face the world!:l
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I also get my cup of coffee in bed

No complaints from me!
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I'm having left-over pizza for lunch.

BUT. It is OK for me to do so. That is because I take multivitamins every day (unlike wanna), so my diet is by definition balanced!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

cough cough cough one step at a time, ok gimme the names of those vitamin shite again

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864513 wrote: cough cough cough one step at a time, ok gimme the names of those vitamin shite again
                    Have a cig 1st - it settles the early morning cough very nicely.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Or in your case, the early afternoon one.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

You are a bit down today Tipster, whats up?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Alright, friends. I'm going to have a wee nanna nap before we leave for the rugby. I'll only be back on again at around 10.30 (GMT). So make sure to either leave or brace yourselves before then

I am STILL aiming at 11 000 posts.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

wannachange;864519 wrote: You are a bit down today Tipster, whats up?
                            Nope... I don't think I'm down... Do I sound down?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

30 buks tip?!! You are a slave driver, aren't you?!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

oops. cheers tip. i'm too slow as usual
                                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X