• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd May

I have been in the yard in my new red kimono from a GF in Japan
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

startingover;865419 wrote: Has she been exposing herself......again?????
      Commando by all accounts. Just hope that was after she finished mowing the garden.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

greeneyes;865416 wrote: Good as usual! Getting around to lots of house maintenance/repair stuff now that divorce is done. I don't love this house, but I am grateful to have it and must keep it up.
        I love your continually positve attitude :l
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

startingover;865423 wrote: I love your continually positve attitude :l
          awww thanks. I got it from you. :l
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I got stung by a wasp yesterday when cutting back a vine on the fence. I was glad really. I used to be highly allergic but had not been stung for a looooong time. Anyway, nothing out of the ordinary happened which is most excellent!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Nasty bad tempered buggers them wasp lads, they should take a leaf out of the bumble bees book. Cooled down now, tell me to get out and buy some petrol.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

You'll be glad when it's all done! It is overcast here today so I hope to finish the shrubs. Plus it's only 7:30 AM so it's not hot yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I've got to pop off and move the sprinkler and have my last cuppa. I bought a birdbath yesterday so I'm sort of excited about that. (doesn't take much)
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

True but it is midday and will take another hour at least. My chair on the patio looks tempting and I am in the middle of a good book.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

greeneyes;865438 wrote: I've got to pop off and move the sprinkler and have my last cuppa. I bought a birdbath yesterday so I'm sort of excited about that. (doesn't take much)
                      Small pleasures are good. Bet you wouldnt have been up at 7.30 am moving a bird bath in the dark days.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Good Afternoons soldiers. Had a busy morning but here now :-)
                        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Ok, seeing that i'm being ignored, I will have lunch now instead.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

You are not being ignored little Johnny boy, we are just enjoying this good weather up here, I just had a Jacuzzi - posh posh not at all just a bit of spinning water in my bath and now I am going out, gonna let my car take me where it wants then gonna hit a meadow, pick some flowers and heading out tonight with a friend.
                            Catch you later my good piggy, keep the chin up.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Hey Porkers and yellow things!
                              I am pottering here, just loving relaxing and doing not a lot....well chores n stuff
                              Bliss
                              Love sunny sundays...
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Kind words Wanna. lol. Enjoy.

What a beautiful day here as well. Well.. just enjoying my last half hour doing shweet nothn than out and about again as well.

lunch was awesome btw. Nothn like a good pasta for lunch
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X