Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Time for me to say My Good Byes.....

To All that May be reading this! my Dear Friends.:l
    It time for me to say good byes, i will carry on going AA meetings, and my group sessions but also right now i need to concentrate on my family and my husband right now, he has been goood and has help and supported me through the bad times and the difficult times it time for me to support him now.
    This is a very hard thing for me to do, but the right thing as well, I feel like we all are a bird of a feather! and im going too miss u all, be good everyone and keep safe, and remember it can be done, someone said in AA it doesn't matter if you read the big blue book, the red book the green book its all to do with the work you put into it.
    From the bottom of my heart Thank you all very much, for everything you have done.......
    Love 2u all.x
    Catch22 (Teardrop.xXx)
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

well you will be very missed and we will be right here if or when you want to come back .. just to stay in touch and say hello every so offen .. would be nice my dear friend .... but good luck and tak care of yourself and him and just do your best.. love and hugs always
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Take care Catch. Perfectly understandable.
      Look after yourself x
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Catch, I wish you didn't feel you have to leave us, but if you do I know that's you're choice. I will SO miss your posts, your honesty. Please, don't ever forget we, and I, are here for you. You are a wonderful soul. You deserve happiness, and I'm praying you will find it. But again, I will miss you SOOOOO much if I don't know what's going on with you. Please, e-mail me sometimes so I'll know you're OK. Take care, my little friend. :hug:
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bye Tear Drop.........you know we are always here if you need us. IAN.....will miss you friend.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Catch.... the best of luck on your journey. Do drop by once in a while to let us know how you are.
            Be strong...
            Stirly

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Catch - I will miss you dearly, you and I have similar sober dates so I have always felt an affinity with you..... I hope you will still check in every now and then and I wish you continued strength :l
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Tear. This is definitely the 'right' thing to do as long as your sobriety comes before everything else. I'm sure you'll understand this having been around AA for a while.

Keep reaching out for support when you need it and more importantly when YOU think you don't need it! I'll be in touch.

Many Blessings
                Phil
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Take care, It was lovely meeting you in real life, and I hope that we will stay in touch ............

All the best for you, love & hugs, BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Catch I wish all the best for you,
                    but never forget we are always here for you, whenever you feel you want to just jump back in amongst friends for support..
                    :l:l:l

Comment

Take good care of you! All the best!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Dear Catch,
                        I wish you well on your journey.
                        Take care.

Comment

Bye Catch, sorry to see you go. All the best for the future.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Teardrop, you are a special friend. I count myself lucky to be one of the MWO'ers that met you in the flesh. You are doing so well honey. I am sooooo proud.
                            You are a star!
                            Biggest kiss and hugs from me.
                            xxxx
                            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I will miss you and your posts hon....but you need to do what you need to do.....
                              The VERY best of luck.You are one in a million xxxxxxx
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X