Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th May

nevermind,

psyched for the rugga on Saturday? Probably watching with my old man and bro. They're both AF. So at least i'm safe there.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Yip - looking forward

I'll BRB - just going to tuck the cubs in. Exams again tomorrow... Grrrrrrr....
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

I had a really lovely day

The sun was shining
        I felt great
        I went to the thrift Store and there waiting for me were 2 books I was dying to read. Carrie Fisher - Wishful Drinking and Smashed, Growing up a drunk Girl - Koren Zailckas.

I also picked up another 6 books that look great too and all for only €2.
        Then I checked my smoke money Jar and realise dthat i have enough to buy a new pc desk and chair so Rob is taking a day off to take me tomorrow

And the icing on the cake.....I have found out that I am gonna be an Auntie for the first time....as my bro and his GF are expecting their first baby, so I am over the moon with the idea of having another little bundle to spoil.

All in all a good day x
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

G, Oney, That's quite a day.

Congratz Auntie!!!

A pc desk and a chair? Ciggies must be a LOT MORE expensive than over here. But that's fantastic.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

There's some great stores here where you can get bargains on books!! My problem is I always buy loads and then never get to read them.
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

How far along is your brothers Girlfriend?
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

its very early days only a few weeks so fingers crossed all goes well.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

okies am back.
                  with "hard" crackers.. loaded with slimey brie..
                  yummy yummy....Hee Hee...:H
                  still don't know if I'd prefer a hard man or a soft cracker...:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

OOOOH Auntie..
                    bet you will make an absolutely great one..
                    your brother won't have any worries with you around..
                    you're a great mummy..:h:h

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Hi Jan.

Sounds good as far as the hard cracker wiht the soft brie goes

Keep fingers crossed for your brother child here to. Exciting times. I could have another 5. But wifey obviously won't have it. After all she's the one that goes through all the hardships
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

phew. time flies when you're having fun right?!

Just realised how late it is already. (well... late for having to get up at 5.30am tomorrow and knowing the kids probably won't let me sleep during the night).

I wish you all a restull night!!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

johnnyh;866553 wrote: Hi Jan.

Sounds good as far as the hard cracker wiht the soft brie goes

Keep fingers crossed for your brother child here to. Exciting times. I could have another 5. But wifey obviously won't have it. After all she's the one that goes through all the hardships
                          Hi johnny,
                          have you only got one child ??
                          did she have a stressful birth.??
                          or is it too soon after the first one..??

just read your post so you must have more than one...
                          I've got three..and love every bit of them to bits.......

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Well done Oney, seems you had a nice productive day.
                            I was going to watch a movie tonight but thought that would be very unproductive, so decided to do some work on my access thing, need to prep for mediation.
                            Will be popping in from time to time.
                            Hi Jan and Johnny :l

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

goodnight Johnny..sleep well:l

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

How are you tonight Jan?

Comment

Working...
                                X