Dizi day 21AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizi day 21AF

Hi all. Today i'm on day 21 and i'm doin great. I know many people don't believe in a higher power, but i gave my Life to Jesus and something inside me has changed. I hav no more cravings for alcohol. None whatsoever. I'll just keep getting to know God better everyday. Cause i believe in him now. He has saved me and raised me up out of the dark gutter in which i was dying and withering away. Hope you are all well.
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Dizi day 21AF

Hey Diz,

Well done on 3 weeks AF. That's fantastic!!!

Keep doing it.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Dizi day 21AF

diz.

day 21 is fantastic and if i hadnt screwed up i'd be celebrating 21 days too.

it doesnt matter that others dont believe. what matters is YOUR faith, YOUR recovery. if your god is giving you the gift of sobriety and well being, grab it with both hands and embrace every minute.

thanks for all the support you have given me over the last few weeks diz. i'm truly proud of you!:l
      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Dizi day 21AF

Good man Dizi, I am so proud of you, I remember the first day you came in here you didn't know what way to turn, I am glad you found the strength and continue to come here and let us know how you are getting on. Fair juice to you.

Comment

Dizi day 21AF

Well done on 21 days, Dizi!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Dizi day 21AF

Thanks girl and guys for all the awesome well wishes. It means a lot. Don't worry girly, you'll do just fine. And you're right. I'm not goin to try convert people, but i will be praying for you all. You's right wanna, i didn't Hava clue. Lol. Thanks to you all that i found the strength to continue, and now God has lifted me out of the gutter too. So i got double strength. Thanks. Hava awesome wonderful day. God bless you all
            Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
            AF since 04th May 2010
            Fell overboard on the 8th July!
            My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
            :crazymonkey:

Comment

Dizi day 21AF

Dizi just solid man. CONGRATS
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dizi day 21AF

Congrats Dizilizid 3 weeks

Doesn't it feel fantastic!

I'm on day 21 today too. There's been hard days but it actually has gone by fairly quick. Just seems like yesterday I was hungover and miserable.

I also have a strong faith in God and i know God and many others up there are making it possible.

May this be a great start to the rest of a wonderful life for you! :goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                X