Impressed with the programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new and usually rather private. However I have registered here today after viewing the messages for some time. I have not been prescribed any medicine. I am unable to get it but I have begun the programme using the starter package of vitamins and I am doing the self hypnosis along with the other recommendations of exercise and dietary modifications. Already I have noticed a profound change in my drinking behaviour and I am quite pleased with the results. I look forward to continuing on and learning more from all of you.

I'm not very good with computers and I don't know if I have done this properly.

You're just great. Congratulations on your fine start. Hang around here, and keep posting. You'll make friends who can help you out. I'm sure you have seen that if you have been visiting. Welcome aboard. We'll look forward to seeing more of you.

Comment

Hi Alison:welcome: Aboard! Glad you found us! Look forward to chattin with you & getting to know you better! I'm over on the Moderation boards most mornings , we're a pretty friendly bunch ... if you'd like to pop in!
      This program is the best thing I've found since sex & chocolate!!:h Good luck to ya!! Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

am i missing something, what is this starter package programme some of you talk about. i enjoy reading the postings etc and find them very interesting its like looking in a mirror with some of them. im hoping to get my life back on track quickly as my moods are taking over. i want as much help as i can get. i have never had a lot of friend and i dont let many people into my feelings i am very good at covering up the truth of how i really feel by telling people what they want to hear.

Comment

Look on the Health store link, and you can find what you need. You need the hypno cds and the starter pack of nutrition supps. Then, it's a good idea to go to the dr. if you want to get meds on Rx. I was lucky that my dr. was incredibly supportive. Jump in. The water's great.

Comment

Hi Alison! :welcome:

Good for you on the changes. I'm glad you are here.

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

soulmate wrote: am i missing something, what is this starter package programme some of you talk about. i enjoy reading the postings etc and find them very interesting its like looking in a mirror with some of them. im hoping to get my life back on track quickly as my moods are taking over. i want as much help as i can get. i have never had a lot of friend and i dont let many people into my feelings i am very good at covering up the truth of how i really feel by telling people what they want to hear.
              hi talk any time.........you done well just getting where you are.......:welcome:

Comment

Working...
              X