Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th May

Good morning lovelies

I am so glad to be here amongst you all, although I dont know all of you physically, I feel I do. I love the understanding that goes with this community too.
    We all have different moods and needs and somewhere along the line these are catered for.
    Occasionally a bad apple or circumstances comes in and upsets the apple cart but as long as there is a safe place to come back when we are ready this is what really matters.

I love you guys, you are all feckin amazing
    End of sermon

Here is a little gentle heartfelt number to get us going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM[/video]]YouTube - AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 25th May

Except for Starts who has already started her day...

Good Morning Army... Hope you all

Give out lots of

But be careful who you kiss.....:H

Stirly..

P.S. - Starts - loved your "sermon"... it's all about the love and support. That's why we're all here....:h
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Morning, guys

Thanks for that start to the thread, Starts :l

And thanks for making me smile, Stirly

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Suspect I might be coming down with a bug. I slept very badly last night - kept waking up and having nightsweats like I was going through AL withdrawal or something. Now my tummy is upset :-(

Have a good one, everybody!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Great way to start the day, Starty, Stirly and Tips!
        I think this bad sleeping thing is something in the biosphere. Seems to be quite common around here the past two nights.
        I'm not sure my thoughts are healthy - I'm having negative thoughts rather than positive ones. Fear keeps me going but for how long? I was reading about SMART Recovery, and the CRAFT tools, and I sure wish I'd been given more positive help than threats. HOWEVER, maybe the positive help would not have worked and the threats did?
        Confused...
        AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

tiptronic_ct;866782 wrote: Now my tummy is upset
          Aaaawww. Perhaps reading it a little story might help?

Says she, zooming off rapidly ...

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

tawnyfrog;866784 wrote: Aaaawww. Perhaps reading it a little story might help?

Says she, zooming off rapidly ...
            I'l dispatch some evil emoticons to stalk you...
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Morning guys, nice message Starty. Beautiful sunny morning in Eireann's green isle, now its time to get on with the rest of my life I think.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

:agreed:

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

morning all...
                    and froggy....(:H) our boys don't wanna be called "ovarys"....:H:H

they're tooo manly for it...:H

so we still gotta cum up with a nick for us top siders......

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Goody morning Army,lovely message starts. without getting to mushy i would agree.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

startingover;866772 wrote: Good morning lovelies

I am so glad to be here amongst you all, although I dont know all of you physically, I feel I do. I love the understanding that goes with this community too.
                        We all have different moods and needs and somewhere along the line these are catered for.
                        Occasionally a bad apple or circumstances comes in and upsets the apple cart but as long as there is a safe place to come back when we are ready this is what really matters.

I love you guys, you are all feckin amazing
                        End of sermon

Here is a little gentle heartfelt number to get us going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM[/video]]YouTube - AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
                        I love you too Vamperooonie....:h
                        ( only thing the music was a bit too head bangin' for me, for the morn.....:H:H
                        even my dogs looked at me wondering wot mummy was up to)...

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Morning Mario, nowt wrong with a bit of well placed mushy every now and then. Are you feeling a bit refreshed, yesterday seemed to take a bit out of you?

Hi Jan, how about the 'SUPs' aka 'sunny upper people' I know I have had put away a fair sup in my time.

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

KTAB;866800 wrote: Morning Mario, nowt wrong with a bit of well placed mushy every now and then. Are you feeling a bit refreshed, yesterday seemed to take a bit out of you?

Hi Jan, how about the 'SUPs' aka 'sunny upper people' I know I have had put away a fair sup in my time.
                            yep.. or we could be the "supers".... SUPers......:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 25th May

Morning army.

Awesome post Starts.

My boss man Tips has got me running around CT this morning doing the courier. So just wanted to stick my head in and wish everyone a faaaaaantastic day!!!!!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X