What's with him???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with him???

Well I've made some environmental. changes. I've redecorated my manhattan office. I've replaced the golf trophys with a statue of buddha. Took down all my pics of client functions where I had a glass in my hand. Replaced those with inspirational themes. Now everyone is giving me the jaundiced eye. I'll survive that. My CEO called from Atlanta to ask me if I'm ok. Second time he's called me directly in two years. YES, change is difficult...but in my case VERY LIBERATING!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

What's with him???

You GO for it Techie...you make the changes that make YOU happy..feck what others think....
    I am going to make a vision board tonight!!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

What's with him???

are youse all for real?
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

What's with him???

What do you mean Molly?????

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

What's with him???

Hi folk's,
          What's a vision board Oner's? As in, what would it look like? Sort of like a plan mapped out for yourself, and where you want to be and go?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What's with him???

Yeah Mr G...Kinda like Visualisation...

Like this....How to Use a Vision Board to Activate the Law of Attraction

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

What's with him???

Just the golf trophys and Buddha - couldn't get the connection and don't know what a vision board is, sorry I sounded rude - just thought I'd missed something - sorry
              Molly

Comment

What's with him???

Oops Oney, just saw your link - goin back there now to have a look, looks interesting
                Molly

Comment

What's with him???

Well, you've attracted me and Molly, so when are you taking us out to the chipper?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

What's with him???

Hey that sounds good!

Comment

What's with him???

I will take yis to the chipper anytime lol.

Seriously, I am gonna put all my goals in picture form on the corkboard over my desk here....and then get moving on them!!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

What's with him???

Its a bit like "The Secret" I think... visualize in your mind what you want, say you have it and you got it... if only it were that simple hey

Comment

What's with him???

For me they are achievable goals...learn to drive...eat healthy...get into yoga again...stuff like that...things that would enrich and enhance my life..

I figure if I am looking at pics of a healthy woman in a yoga pose or a happy smling woman driving a car.. it would spur me on...

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

What's with him???

one2many;867372 wrote: I will take yis to the chipper anytime lol.

Seriously, I am gonna put all my goals in picture form on the corkboard over my desk here....and then get moving on them!!
                            YIKES! I put one of them up only last week! lol I needed somewhere to put some photos up and keep my bills etc. The damn thing is still bare!! Spooky!
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

What's with him???

Makes sense to me.

And your new office enviro sounds great Techie. I bet your quality of work will soar, if that's possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X