Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with him???

Lmao Phil!
    Mine is glaringly blank and staring at me now lol....off to find some old magazines and cut of pics of big arsed women in leotards driving cars lol..
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

What's with him???

Just be careful what you wish for.. that's all I say

Comment

What's with him???

I think that's the last thing I need on MY cork board right now Oney!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

What's with him???

one2many;867389 wrote: Lmao Phil!
          Mine is glaringly blank and staring at me now lol....off to find some old magazines and cut of pics of big arsed women in leotards driving cars lol..
          There's a couple of them on the Underoo's thread.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What's with him???

techie;867282 wrote: Well I've made some environmental. changes. I've redecorated my manhattan office. I've replaced the golf trophys with a statue of buddha. Took down all my pics of client functions where I had a glass in my hand. Replaced those with inspirational themes. Now everyone is giving me the jaundiced eye. I'll survive that. My CEO called from Atlanta to ask me if I'm ok. Second time he's called me directly in two years. YES, change is difficult...but in my case VERY LIBERATING!
            Tech, VIP's are bringing out all these ideas lately to be so correct in understanding everyone, giving names to things we never thought of. I'm so happy you are being yourself, and showing a new image. No shame there, and it shouldn't demand explanation. Usually when I get asked, I just ask 'And why do you need to know'.:l
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What's with him???

Guitarista;867409 wrote: There's a couple of them on the Underoo's thread.
              I saw that.....
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What's with him???

Being sober gives a great edge over others. When I think back to some of the partners I have worked under that were the real rainmakers, truly inspirational they were rarely heavy drinkers. congratulations on the new office remodel!
                While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                X