Army thread 27th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 27th May

Flip it, they're done already with the recabling.

I'm off!!!! on 'my way out' home!!!

Yeah..

Check later. don't burn the food. i'm coming over
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

:sofa:

Anyone home
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi JC,
        Getting dinner on, kids in bath. How you?
        AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Yay I get the chance to say Hiya Gaia,

Been in the city with the daughter looking at ridiculously huge platform shoes, I just love them but I'm too sensible now to risk broken limbs
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

I am buzzing by, someone looking at the car in a bit so have to get it ready, if it sells then I am really away in a hack, plus got an offer of a new job today.

I also realise my presence in the Army is not welcome by some people which is a shame but as I told this person I would have been moving on eventually in my own time anyhow its a shame it had to be so soon.

So I will take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your amazing support and patience with me over the past month or so, without you I would never be where I am today, I only needed a tiny push in the right direction and you lovely people gave that to me.

I don't want to have to be afraid to say something wrong or afraid someone will pick up on something I say the wrong way, I would not be able to go back to that paranoia therefore I will be striking while the iron is hot and saying my Army farewells earlier than anticipated.

I will of course be hanging around the other threads from time to time encouraging others when I can but I won't be popping in here because its unfair on others who really need you now.

Right, best be off then - fingers crossed I sell this car this evening!

Comment

Army thread 27th May

JackieClaire;869207 wrote: Yay I get the chance to say Hiya Gaia,

Been in the city with the daughter looking at ridiculously huge platform shoes, I just love them but I'm too sensible now to risk broken limbs
              Hello everybody...

Right back at ya JC....:H:H

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 27th May

well I know that's not me cos I've got green eyes
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

wannachange;869209 wrote: I am buzzing by, someone looking at the car in a bit so have to get it ready, if it sells then I am really away in a hack, plus got an offer of a new job today.

I also realise my presence in the Army is not welcome by some people which is a shame but as I told this person I would have been moving on eventually in my own time anyhow its a shame it had to be so soon.

So I will take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your amazing support and patience with me over the past month or so, without you I would never be where I am today, I only needed a tiny push in the right direction and you lovely people gave that to me.

I don't want to have to be afraid to say something wrong or afraid someone will pick up on something I say the wrong way, I would not be able to go back to that paranoia therefore I will be striking while the iron is hot and saying my Army farewells earlier than anticipated.

I will of course be hanging around the other threads from time to time encouraging others when I can but I won't be popping in here because its unfair on others who really need you now.

Right, best be off then - fingers crossed I sell this car this evening!
                  WTF???

Who the feck doesnt want ya here?? I am so confused...

Whats going on????
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

JackieClaire;869214 wrote: well I know that's not me cos I've got green eyes
                    Red hair and green eyes? That's a WOW combination...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 27th May

stirly-girly;869217 wrote: Red hair and green eyes? That's a WOW combination...
                      I used to be a real blond with green eyes
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Shew...

Boody traffic argh.....

Made it home through the rain. In one piece. thank God!!

Hey Wanna, Don't be discouraged. We can't all always be on the same page. Mayb chill for a couple a days if you need to and be back?!!

Oney, how's that dinner coming along?!!!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

dinner a la marks and spencer tonight Johnny

just think when you move back to Europe you'll be able to use them
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Haha. yeah. We had something similar for dinner last night. Wifey cooked tonight thouh. yeay!!

Can't wait for the European food tho. Nice to have a change in diet.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

So what's on the menue JC?
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;869227 wrote: So what's on the menue JC?
                                sweet chilli and lime spatchcock chicken with crispy potatoes
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X