Army thread 27th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 27th May

G'd morning folks. And a very good one indeed!!! Probably moving house in the coming couple of weeks.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi there Johnny B Good!!

Did you find a new house then??
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

hi johnnyh

its looking good outside,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Sorry, just catching up...

Not yet. But have kind of gotten rid of my one. Don't think It should be to difficult to find one.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi Mario!!! Absolutely!
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Moving closer to work, much closer. about 35 km away at the moment, will be moving withing a 3 km radius of work. Saving some nice bucks.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Awwhh thats good news Johnny... a new chapter in your life...

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Yeah. I'm excited. We actually got long term plans to relocate to Europe. So we're trying to go for a short term lease not instead of buying. So glad to be rid of my house. Won't tie me down any longer

How you doing Oney?! Nice Avatar. lol.

How's the not smoking/ gaining weight going? Going strong? How's the new furniture?
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

All going great here Johnny....I gained 4 pounds which is fantastic....the no smoking is fantastic, no cravings at all and Ilove my new furnature!

That must be a weight off your mind, getting rid of the house, good for the stress levels lol..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

mario;868821 wrote: see ya mr tips, of to get me sardines back ina bit
                      Oh the smell of sardinhas assadas always bring me straight back to a quayside in southern Portugal.

Hi Johnny, well done on the house sale, always a stressful time.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi Ktab!!

Yeah. So glad!!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;868843 wrote:
                          How you doing Oney?! Nice Avatar. lol.

How's the not smoking/ gaining weight going? Going strong? How's the new furniture?
                          :H we need answers now:H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Sardines and mackeral pate reminds me of Portugal...

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

That's awesome Oney!! If you need some more pounds, you know where to find me
                              Usually gets easier with the non smoking after 2 weeks or so, hey?

Very excited about the new place. It's also in an area where I know alot more ppl.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi Mario!!

How you doing chap?! Going strong?!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X