Army thread 27th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 27th May

No, not in a crisp mood, I am thinking of a Cuisine De France roll with ham and grated cheese and a bit of coleslaw....and a packet of Hula Hoops.

Will be making Lasagne and home made wedges and salad for dinner..
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Awwhhh Jan, We will miss you, it hardly seems fair that you have to stay away because of some peeps on here....but I dio understand.... please check in with us and pm and FB??

OK?

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi Jan I understand fully. Looking after your sobriety is number one. I see good times ahead for you and no I am not turning into Madam Zelda before you ask.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hey, Jan

But you'd better stay in touch. Do not allow others to rule your life!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

And hewwo the rest of youse. Meetings fo rthe day done and dusted.

Now what? I have stuff to do, but it feels like climbing a mountain to get started...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Jan I just sent you a PM.

Oney I cant be doing with grated cheese in a roll as most of it ends in on the table and on the floor and in my hair, you get the picture..
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread 27th May

I had a wholewheat sandwich with mayo & cold roast lamb... it was yummy! With a double latte from Crave, of course
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

KTAB;868929 wrote: Hi Jan I understand fully. Looking after your sobriety is number one. I see good times ahead for you and no I am not turning into Madam Zelda before you ask.
                  one2many;868927 wrote:
                  Awwhhh Jan, We will miss you, it hardly seems fair that you have to stay away because of some peeps on here....but I dio understand.... please check in with us and pm and FB??

OK?
                  I wil be around and I will come back..can't keep away really, I think about you all the time coz you are my little family...:h
                  happy you understand..:l
                  it just gets so uncomfortable when idiots come in..
                  Ollie is home for 4 days this weekend....it's Canary day holiday..
                  so I will take lots of pics and post them
                  when it's just us around..!:l

hasta later..:h

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Understood Jan

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hey, Wanna

I thought it was completely deserted in here.

I think I should bump the !@#$%^&* thread to vent some of the feelings I am experiencing right now w.r.t. certain developments on here.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Go for it... I am just popping in.. meant to be working.. in fact live day tomorrow so better scurry on

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hey Guzy,

HAve a great time Jan.

Just returned from lunch. Fish 'n chips. nothing like it.

Ol tipster. I'll be leaving you in the northern suburbs, moving closer to work to Muizenberg so you slave trader can make me come to work even earlier.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Nice one Jan, My son loved the pics of Oliie on the beach!

I am just finishing my roll now Ktab..I just sliced the cheese instead of grating it.

I love Roast beef Tipps....when it is hot and with roasties and yorkshire puds.

I hate you Johnny coz you had fish and chips..

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

haha. Well, at least you don't have the smell of fish hanging over your head. Everyne in the office is complaining. tztztzt... Apparently the smell has perpetrated through the kitchen walls and our office manager is in a frenzy. lol. ppl really need to get a life
                              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Jesus, tell them I said to wank off and go find something decent to moan about...Gobshites!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X