Army thread 27th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 27th May

Spuddle feck, sorry about the job hon....whats the crack with yer spellin lamo!
    Yopu better not feck off to another thread.

jan, you take care og yerself hon and give Ollie a great big hug from me!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

aehm.... squeel?
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

JackieClaire;869301 wrote: don't do that stirly,changing yer colour, you know it worries me

:H
        You guyz are all way to technically advanced for me. i'm just glad to be typing without making typos
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

if any 0nhe can do tunes...johnea newshan harp ;;lady. d milked eyrd mender.... ting ting
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hey Spud, you allright?!
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Have you been drinking?
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

shity bobble...sd tumatao ro1
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Sorry mate, no idea what you're saying
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;869229 wrote: Shew, that sounds fantastic. Beware, i'm coming over there

Chicken stir fry with noodles here. So not quite as fancy.

yum, yum, yum...

your dog looks beautifull by the way.
                    You're not that hungry, are you Johnny?
                    Coco

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Yo Coco.....Johnny is always hungry, bit like meself and my yet to be fat arse!

How goes it with you?

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

arg... that's embarrassing. just as i'm reading this i'm actually tucking into my kids leftover food. the noodles. lol
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Hi Coco
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Lmao Johnny...I have had a pk of Hula Hoops and a fun sized Milky way since the last post.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Coco-Nut;869317 wrote: You're not that hungry, are you Johnny?
                              Hi Coco, you nut...:H:H

How come you're a

but you look like a

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 27th May

one2many;869319 wrote: Yo Coco.....Johnny is always hungry, bit like meself and my yet to be fat arse!

How goes it with you?
                                Sure, but I draw the line at dog. Especially someone else's dog.

About your arse problem - the no smoking thing should fix that right smartly. Did wonders for mine. (And there's always the Junk in the Trunk diet.)

enguin:
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X