Army thread 27th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 27th May

lol. you're doing well. just keep going.

I skipped the pastry and coffee tho. will make some hot choc now and that'll be the end of my day.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Coco-Nut;869329 wrote: Sure, but I draw the line at dog. Especially someone else's dog.

About your arse problem - the no smoking thing should fix that right smartly. Did wonders for mine. (And there's always the Junk in the Trunk diet.)

enguin:
      Ditto :H
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

arg...... OK. I finally get it.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 27th May

stirly-girly;869328 wrote: Hi Coco, you nut...:H:H

How come you're a

but you look like a

Because I was so desperate when I first found this forum that I made up the first user name and password that came to mind. (I'm actually surprised I even remembered it...) I started out with a Winnie The Pooh avatar - all very random. Anyhoo I didn't want to change my name once I'd started, so I just changed over to Pingu (who for some reason, I just ADORE!).
          Coco

Comment

Army thread 27th May

yeah that dog. that's hillarious. Even if I only got it lik an half hour later
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Don't I feel stupid now tho.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;869334 wrote: arg...... OK. I finally get it.
                Get what?

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Coco-Nut;869335 wrote: Because I was so desperate when I first found this forum that I made up the first user name and password that came to mind. (I'm actually surprised I even remembered it...) I started out with a Winnie The Pooh avatar - all very random. Anyhoo I didn't want to change my name once I'd started, so I just changed over to Pingu (who for some reason, I just ADORE!).
                  I love ping-weenies (that's what I call them). We have some here at the zoo and I just love to go and watch them. They're so.o.o... cute...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 27th May

startingover;869339 wrote: Get what?
                    I stated that I was very hungry and in the next sentence that JC's dog looks good. Coco quoted me

Or are you pulling me legs now?
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

I have searched for the junk in the trunk diet, I can't find it...is is known by another name?
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;869334 wrote: arg...... OK. I finally get it.
                        can I have it as well whatever it is
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 27th May

I think it's time for that hot choc. you guyz are driving me ding dong. :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;869341 wrote: I stated that I was very hungry and in the next sentence that JC's dog looks good. Coco quoted me

:H:H:H Hey little piggy.... maybe they're pulling that squiggly little tail of yours...
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 27th May

Junk in the Trunk

JackieClaire;869343 wrote: can I have it as well whatever it is
                              OMG guys - I just made that up! But now I feel badly, so I want each of you to go and eat a very large bag of chips - dipped in mayonnaise - and have a nice chocolate milkshake to wash them down. There's a good start for you!
                              Coco

Comment

Army thread 27th May

johnnyh;869341 wrote: I stated that I was very hungry and in the next sentence that JC's dog looks good. Coco quoted me

Me? Leg? Pulling?
                                No, course not

Comment

Working...
                                X