BP Gulf Crisis: ACTION NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're all the same - they all have one motive and that is financial and political gain. Screw the world, screw all us little people - what there's gallons of oil pumping out into the gulf killing all marine life and poisoning our food supplies? So how will that affect share prices then......?

Disgusting.
    AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
    One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Hmmmm....I was not a fan at all of our former president,Bush, but, with that being said, I do not think that he was in any way responsible for the attack on the US during 9-11. Nor do I hold him responsible for Katrina. I do have issues with the was that the aftermath was handled, but then again, I understand how complicated government is and that decisions of any sort must go through the constituational process.

I honestly believe that the powers that be are seeking a solution for which there are no immediate answers. This is tragic and sad. But, it all comes down to the demands of the people and the people want Oil!

It frightens me when I hear idiots like Rush Limbaugh talk about his belief that there is No Global Warming. The fact is, he does not even understand what Global Warming is and how it is affecting us. For instance, he will point to the blizzards on the east coast in 2009 and say......it's not warm! Idiot!

Again, alcoholic thinking is always the same, victim and blaming.....no doubt that is why the knee jerk reaction is to do that when disaster strikes. Better that we think, how am I contributing to this and what can I do better?
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

It brings tears to my eyes seeing the pain and suffering on all living things impacted by this disaster. DISGUSTING IT IS!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh come on folks. What's next a treatise on Pearl Harbor?
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How Brilliant Is This Idea???

FOXNews.com - Scientist Proposes Stopping Oil Spill With Tiny Bone-Crushing Magnets

Comment

Read today the gas also being released is in proportions never seen in world history. Sea creatures have moved in closer to shore, which will trap them, and scientists predict we will them being seeing wash up everywhere soon. It also says the lack of oxygen caused by the oil will kill them in huge numbers, and will also kill everything living below the surface, causing 'dead zones' in the Gulf. For anyone who's ever been there, the Gulf is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I put the blame squarely on BP for being so complacent about all contingences they didn't have in place. This, and the governments reaction, may be Obama's epitaph. People have gone BEYOND angry who live there, and it's a matter of time before the money to fight it runs out. When it was discovered the government agency in charge of overseeing the drilling was found to be in bed, financially, with the oil companies, as are probably many politicians, someone should have been appointed immediately to look into who also shares guilt. But of course, it will take Washington MONTHS to do that. I'm so sick about this I can't watch the news about it.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

more distrubing news...

Health Issues Arising From Gulf Cleanup - Video - FoxNews.com

Comment

Nobody is reporting on this issue WHY. Where the hell is our leadership in keeping us informed about what's really going on in the gulf. This is a VERY serious matter. The methane levels are 10,000 times higher than normal and are killing off ecosystems...

Oil spill full of methane, adding new concerns - Disaster in the Gulf - msnbc.com

Comment

World's largest skimmer arrives in Gulf as Alex disrupts oil cleanup - CNN.com

Comment

Stupid but I LOVE IT!!!

Web campaign vows to blast BP with vuvuzelas - CNN.com

Comment

Working...
                      X