Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

Hehe...

Had Pizza for lunch.. that was nice. So was the company.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

You had your double burger yet?
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870007 wrote: Hello everyone just BUMping in to say hello
        Hi Wanna - good to see you, BIG time....:H:H
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Going good - very good I hope, got me project live, made some appointments for next week, need to prepare a lot this weekend and me boss is away this afternoon plus I avoided a horrible meeting.

Hows you both doing this fine glorious friday?

Nice ass by the way, does it suit me?

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

This for Oney and Wanna....

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

hey stirly-wirly, lurvely to see you. yes indeed I need a big bum for next weekend

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I liked the cute and cuddly sponge dog look. But the ass is a fine piece of art :H (oh God. please don't let my wife come and read this, i'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.)
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870019 wrote:
                  Hows you both doing this fine glorious friday?

Nice ass by the way, does it suit me?
                  :H:HWanna's new avatar is gonna confuse a lot of people...:H:H:H

P.S. Big arse, I miss the little yellow fellow....:h

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

ah the little lad will be back in a wee while just needed to try out oneys bum

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Jesus, everytime I log into this thread, I look and think...Shite, I dint remember writing that!

Stirly, I will have an ass like that if I keep up this eating..I have just finished a scrabled egg wrap (held the bacon) and a pk of hula hops and now am gonna have a slice of swiss roll...
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

That elephant on the right looks like a giant hippo
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870026 wrote: I liked the cute and cuddly sponge dog look. But the ass is a fine piece of art :H (oh God. please don't let my wife come and read this, i'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.)

:H:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;870030 wrote: Jesus, everytime I log into this thread, I look and think...Shite, I dint remember writing that!

Stirly, I will have an ass like that if I keep up this eating..I have just finished a scrabled egg wrap (held the bacon) and a pk of hula hops and now am gonna have a slice of swiss roll...
                            That's bloody confusin. I'm sure that wasn't on the menu for the time? What happened to the double burger/lasagne leftover, etc?

Tztztztz....
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Rob and Mia have just eaten the lasagne...I am keeping big burger to tea time and tonight will get a chipper...em coz..em...it's Friday.

Just thinking I have not been on Facebook much since I came back here!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

:sorry: crawling in with my head hung in shame again. so sorry for coming on here last night with my head stuck in a bottle of wine.
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X